Has AOC ever spoken out about China, their human right or climate abuses?

China is ne
If anyone finds some links, please post them here.

I've found her to be very critical of Israel, Trump and his supporters etc. I've found links in which she speaks out loudly against the ban of Tik Tok, a Chinese owned company. I've seen links of accusations against her being untrustworthy, but nothing, not one link or quote from her criticizing CHina.

She has been very critical of Americas pollution, but nary a word about the worlds leading purveyor.

This is particularly odd as she was loudly against the expansion of Amazon in New York, a company that is a major hub for Chinese goods into the world.

If anyone can locate her being critical of China please post it here. Cheers.
China is never held accountable by the Left for China’s assault on the environment.

States should not be blackmailed by mega corporations
It’s not a Blackmail…. It’s a negotiation. The States are not assuming any risk while the corporation is assuming all of the risk. Egregious levels of taxation and regulations increase the risk for the business. By negotiating favorable tax incentives for the corporation, the States’ still win because the new jobs created by the State means payroll tax revenue.

Why should she? different people have different degrees of concern about things, she's no exception, she enjoys her right to free speech, what's the relevance of this anyway?
It’s not really an issue of varying degrees of concern on issues. The OP is pointing out that pollution and climate change are high on AOC’s list of concerns yet never seems to criticize or talk about the worst polluters on the planet: China.

This was noticed by myself some time back and many others have noticed as well.

Forum List

Back