Fox News, at it again!

FOX NEWS=# 1 EVERY YEAR,AND YOU DO not get to be # 1 if you are not reporting TRUTH!!!

Moran!!! ratings =/= truth. ratings= controversy.

HITLER ATTACKED THE WEAK FIRST!!! a nation's weakness is the invite for war. WHO WANTS TO ATTACK THE STRONGEST NATIONS ON EARTH?????????? NO!!! WEAK NATIONS ARE ATTACKED!! THINK TARDS!!!

The Fox News Team is very good at presenting propaganda in subtle ways. They know, and we know it's true when we read posts by the echo chamber on the USMB, that they can full some of the people all of the time.

Fox News chart conveniently distorts ObamaCare enrollments - The Week

What's the scale? Where does it start? Only idiots think they can get information from looking at a chart when the axes aren't labelled, so complaining about the scale just make you look even more like an idiot.

Windbag Version:

BkESrDQCYAAJGmW.jpg:large

Accurate Version:

fox-news-chart-take2.jpeg

Last edited:
The Fox News Team is very good at presenting propaganda in subtle ways. They know, and we know it's true when we read posts by the echo chamber on the USMB, that they can full some of the people all of the time.

Fox was merely trying to help you liberals out. They understand that you idiots have a hard time comprehending the written language so they showed you a picture. A picture that clearly shows 6 million is less than 7 million.

Obama claims 7 million people have signed up. He fails to mentioned that less than a million have actually paid.

Fox was merely trying to help you liberals out. They understand that you idiots have a hard time comprehending the written language so they showed you a picture. A picture that clearly shows 6 million is less than 7 million.

Obama claims 7 million people have signed up. He fails to mentioned that less than a million have actually paid.

Shifting from the sign-up number to the number who have paid is a new right wing talking point. Obama also "failed to mention" a host of other things because he was making a specific statement about sign-ups.

Version for the right wing ideologues:

Objective version:

Last edited:

Shifting from the sign-up number to the number who have paid is a new right wing talking point. Obama also "failed to mention" a host of other things because he was making a specific statement about sign-ups.

Version for the right wing ideologues:

Objective version:

I don't know if it's a talking point or not but I do know that the Obama regime isn't being straight forward about it.

You idiots bitch and moan about a news outlet not being honest then you bend over backwards to defend the dishonesty of your dear leader.

IMO all news outlets are biased and dishonest to a degree and that's to be expected these days.

But what shouldn't be expected or accepted is the President of the United States lying to us.

I have yet seen any libturd showing outrage over the lies the Obama regime has told.

"This Is How We Do It"

This is how we do it
(This is how we do it)
La ra ra ra ra ra
La ra ra ra ra ra
(This is how we do it)
La ra ra ra ra ra

This is how we do it, we lost the last fight but we're feeling all right
The party is here and the solution couldn't be more clear

We can increase the killing and we are more than willing
To make the bold moves that liberals find so chilling

Forget about demographics
Get back to our roots and be more autocratic
We control so much and we're here to stay
So let me hear the party say

I'm drunk with power and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
The GOP does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)

To all my neighbors, we got one flavor
(This is how we do it)
Let's flip the track, bring the old school back
(This is how we do it)

This is how we do it, all guns are in the air
And wave them from here to there
If you're a political hack or a wanna-be player
You see the party's been good to me ever since I saw Reagan on tv

But now I'm on Fox tv, and you can see I want to keep my money
A hundred-dollar bills, y'all
If you were from where I'm from then you would know
We'll manipulate the IRS when it's our show

Whatever the liberals spew and spray
Whatever it is, the party's underway
So tip up your cup and point your guns up
And let me hear the party say

We'll disenfranchise and take their votes away
(This is how we do it)
We'll make it so no union can stay
(This is how we do it)

We'll gerrymander the electoral college
(This is how we do it)
We'll do it without their consent or knowledge
(This is how we do it)

We'll filibuster unfettered and unchecked
(This is how we do It)
Until our nation's economy is wrecked
(This is how we do it)

Affirmative action, Pell grants and the Dept of Education
(This is how we do it)
Will be abandoned and die of starvation
(This is how we do it)

We'll double defense and build the electric fence
(This is how we do it)
And bomb Iran to appease the dominionists
(This is how we do it)

We'll refuse to raise the debt ceiling
(This is how we do it)
Until Social Security and Medicare
are defunded and reeling
(This is how we do it)

I'm drunk with power and it's all because
(This is how we do it)
The GOP does it like nobody does
(This is how we do it)

Oh, it's Republican Party time
(This is how we do it)
Straight up coming from the south side
(This is how we do it)

Oh, she's got the flavor, yeah
(This is how we do it)
And Rupert doesn't like
nobody
(This is how we do it)

Come on now

Hmmm, so your premise must be that liberals watch Fox and are too stupid to understand a graph? Keep in mind what Windbag wrote, a very conservative fellow, who seems to believe only one type of graph is valid:

https://www.google.com/search?q=typ...6SxJoa9yAHf74Ew&ved=0CCUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=537

One more example (is another necessary? Course not!) that when Windbag's not lying - and that's not yet rule out - he's wrong.

Last edited:

Hmmm, so your premise must be that liberals watch Fox and are too stupid to understand a graph? Keep in mind what Windbag wrote, a very conservative fellow, who seems to believe only one type of graph is valid:

https://www.google.com/search?q=typ...6SxJoa9yAHf74Ew&ved=0CCUQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=537

One more example (is another necessary? Course not!) that when Windbag's not lying - and that's not yet rule out - he's wrong.

Nope not my premise at all.

My premise is that you liberals are gullible.

What's the scale? Where does it start? Only idiots think they can get information from looking at a chart when the axes aren't labelled, so complaining about the scale just make you look even more like an idiot.

Windbag Version:

Accurate Version:

People who have trouble reading and recognizing NUMBERS, need pictures in order to have a vague idea what the hell their masters are telling them to talk about.

Funny stuff ... I remember when they labeled GOP politicians who fucked up as Democrats [D].
I remember when the FAUX Rumor Mill compared the "real" unemployment rate for Bush and Obama using the U-3 rate for Bush and the U-6 rate for Obama!

fox-news-sg-chart-embed.jpg

Windbag Version:

Accurate Version:

People who have trouble reading and recognizing NUMBERS, need pictures in order to have a vague idea what the hell their masters are telling them to talk about.

Exactly. FOX News knows who their target market is so they can throw in a misleading graph and since the right ideologues have disengaged their brains, then don't even notice.

No. They're too stupid to understand the only number that counts is how many got insurance who didn't have it before. And that number ain't in the same galaxy as 7 million.

As if CNN has no agenda?

They do. Talk about flight 370.

This is why SNL totally SKEWERED them for that very reason this weekend...

Saturday Night Live Mocks and Shreds Fox News' Obamacare Lies

Video in the link.

:lol:

lol. They lampoon Fox TV for what they really are. Its almost too hard to tell when they're serious & when they're mocking them :rofl:

Video in the link.

lol. They lampoon Fox TV for what they really are. Its almost too hard to tell when they're serious & when they're mocking them :rofl:
Yep, it's like you can't tell what's the parody to what's reality.

You know why? Because in REALITY the Republicans are acting like a PARODY.

That's why Sarah Palin LEGITIMATELY got the reputation for saying "I can see Russia from my House." although it was actually Tina Fay, because what she said in REALITY was so close to PARODY, the general public couldn't tell the difference.

Same thing w/the Republicans and their Faux Outrage against Obamacare. It's not only untrue, it's NONSENSICAL.

The more the Republicans declare Obamacare as a FAILURE, is the more FACTS come out that proves is's a SMASHING SUCCESS!!!

lol

Video in the link.

Yep, it's like you can't tell what's the parody to what's reality.

You know why? Because in REALITY the Republicans are acting like a PARODY.

That's why Sarah Palin LEGITIMATELY got the reputation for saying "I can see Russia from my House." although it was actually Tina Fay, because what she said in REALITY was so close to PARODY, the general public couldn't tell the difference.

Same thing w/the Republicans and their Faux Outrage against Obamacare. It's not only untrue, it's NONSENSICAL.

The more the Republicans declare Obamacare as a FAILURE, is the more FACTS come out that proves is's a SMASHING SUCCESS!!!

lol

Being able to see Russia by looking over the Bering Strait is closer to parody than reality?

I suggest you go to Little Diomede on a clear day and take a look for yourself.

Forum List

Back