Fox News chief Roger Ailes questions Ed Henry’s ‘judgement’ amid more tabloid reports of affair

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Fox News chief Roger Ailes questions Ed Henry’s ‘judgement’ amid more tabloid reports of affair

If you havent heard there are rumors going around about Ed Henry and his affairs.

I dont like Fox because they often jump to silly ass conclusions from the smallest thing that helps their preconceived notions. Perfect example is questioning Ed Henry's "judgement" as a journalist.

If you want to question his judgement on banging some stripper from Las Vegas I would quickly jump on board. But to present a roll in the hay as somehow showing he lacks judgement as a journalist is top level stupid. Its akin to his wife who is probably saying right now "You never loved me or the kids!"

Sure I wouldnt send him to Vegas with an unlimited Credit Card but that doesnt mean he cant report the fucking news

No problem. What would serial philanderer Willie Clinton do? Easy. Call in fellow philanderer Jesse Jackson, explain things, and the phony reverend will then report to the world Ed was just ministering to the young lass.

My guess is if he was still at CNN this wouldn't deserve your starting a thread about it.

If if if
You missed the point?

There is no point.

I disagree with anyone who says an affair means anything about the ability to do your job unless it's of a moral nature.

Do you agree or not?
The point was why does it matter now? Henry spent lots of years at CNN and you would not have started a thread if he was still there. Do you think Henry is a different person because he has a different employer?

I don't care about his employer. Hell, I didn't know he used to be on CNN. I saw the story and objected to the line of reasoning.

God, like...im defending the guy and you're just making up what if scenarios about shit that isn't happening. What's up with that?

Do you defend him or not? Why?

Forum List

Back