Fox News meteorologist demanding answers after losing both mother in-law and father in-law to Covid in New York nursing homes

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I'd be pissed too !

‘Make No Mistake, We Want Answers’: Janice Dean Calls For Accountability In Andrew Cuomo’s Nursing Home COVID Crisis

Janice Dean

@JaniceDean

https://twitter.com/JaniceDean/status/1261455930354475008

There are no words to explain how furious I am. Grateful to the journalists who keep looking into this real life nightmare so many families including mine are living through. https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/15/new-york-coronavirus-reporting-nursing-home-deaths-undercounting/ …

EXCLUSIVE: New York Admits Knowingly Undercounting Nursing Home Deaths After Quietly Changing...
New York's nursing home scandal is even worse than previously known.

In response to that Daily Caller report we just told you about on how New York was undercounting COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes and assisted living facilities, Janice Dean reports that her in-laws were among the victims:

Here's a little tidbit of information. People die in nursing homes everyday. Very few people who come in through the front door leave through that same door.

The fact that you outsourced the care of your family to strangers kind of robs you of the right to question how they died.

Last edited:
Will democrats try to slide Joe Biden out of the picture now and slip Andrew Cuomo in?

Not real likely. Especially not now. People aren't likely to feel kindly and confident in a presidential
candidate who sent grandma and grandpa to senior slaughter houses to die and then boldly and overtly lied
about it.

He's unmitigated scum. A really really horrible person.

Will democrats try to slide Joe Biden out of the picture now and slip Andrew Cuomo in?

Not real likely. Especially not now. People aren't likely to feel kindly and confident in a presidential
candidate who sent grandma and grandpa to senior slaughter houses to die and then boldly and overtly lied
about it.

New Yorkers may not care about the kind of man he is, but he'd be toast in "fly-over country"!

I'd be pissed too !

‘Make No Mistake, We Want Answers’: Janice Dean Calls For Accountability In Andrew Cuomo’s Nursing Home COVID Crisis

Janice Dean
@JaniceDean

There are no words to explain how furious I am. Grateful to the journalists who keep looking into this real life nightmare so many families including mine are living through. https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/15/new-york-coronavirus-reporting-nursing-home-deaths-undercounting/ …

EXCLUSIVE: New York Admits Knowingly Undercounting Nursing Home Deaths After Quietly Changing...
New York's nursing home scandal is even worse than previously known.

In response to that Daily Caller report we just told you about on how New York was undercounting COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes and assisted living facilities, Janice Dean reports that her in-laws were among the victims:

The skidmark failed to act in time. I have Feinstein, Burr and two other Republican MOC's that prove that.

about it.

Doubt it. Andy is toast. Talk is cheap, but ordering nursing home to accept hospitals recovering Covid patients is cheaper, even if your people do send empty body bags with them.

The fact that you outsourced the care of your family to strangers kind of robs you of the right to question how they died.
boom.gif

You know, you guys keep bitching about how Cuomo has handled this virus pandemic.

Hate to tell you, but the tri state area (NY, NJ and CT) are seeing their curve decline and people are starting to get better.

In other places? The cases and the death toll is still rising. You say Cumo has messed up, but if that is so, why are cases in NYC and the tri state area declining while other states are still rising at a high rate of speed?

You know, you guys keep bitching about how Cuomo has handled this virus pandemic.

Hate to tell you, but the tri state area (NY, NJ and CT) are seeing their curve decline and people are starting to get better.

In other places? The cases and the death toll is still rising. You say Cumo has messed up, but if that is so, why are cases in NYC and the tri state area declining while other states are still rising at a high rate of speed?
Hmmm maybe everyone that's gonna die has died.

If it wasn't for the MSM running interference for him Andy would have been laughed out of Albany, or worse. So far the MSM doesn't have a problem with Cuomo blaming the CDC and the President's policies for ordering nursing homes to admit the grim reaper.

That can't be right.
The virus was miraculously gone by the end of April.
They must have been done in by the soup.

Here's a little tidbit of information. People die in nursing homes everyday. Very few people who come in through the front door leave through that same door.

So misguided. They should have been quarantined from COVID, not had people with COVID introduced to their facility.

It’s pretty fucking simple.

So misguided. They should have been quarantined from COVID, not had people with COVID introduced to their facility.

It’s pretty fucking simple.

My argument isn't that putting infected persons into a nursing home without containment was the right thing to do. My argument isn't even about which side screwed up/saved the planet better ... the Republicans or the Democrats.

My argument is, when we abrogate our medical decisions to the government (or anyone else), things will go horribly wrong.

Health care decisions are personal, not based on polls, statistics, or political posturing.

I'm not sure what the problem is.

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, who is of the opinion that old people, i.e. those most at risk, should volunteer to die to save the economy.

And didn't President Trump ask Dr. Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, whether U.S. officials could allow the coronavirus pandemic to “wash over” the country,

But don't worry, Trump and Mike Pence, between them get 14 tests a week. So everything should be OK.

Forum List

Back