Fox News meteorologist demanding answers after losing both mother in-law and father in-law to Covid in New York nursing homes

I'm not sure what the problem is.

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, who is of the opinion that old people, i.e. those most at risk, should volunteer to die to save the economy.

And didn't President Trump ask Dr. Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, whether U.S. officials could allow the coronavirus pandemic to “wash over” the country,

But don't worry, Trump and Mike Pence, between them get 14 tests a week. So everything should be OK.

At risk stay quarantined

TDS level 10 :auiqs.jpg:

Andrew Cuomo has an 80% approval rating.

Two things, first and foremost he has a 'D' by his name.
Second, with his press conferences, as a leader Cuomo has been able to make that emotional connection with his fellow New Yorkers that is crucial during a crisis.
Your policies take a back seat when the people you lead sense that you will lead them back to safety and prosperity.
In this case Cuomo has led them off a cliff, but they fall off thinking Cuomo has saved them.

This is accomplished much easier in a liberal haven like New York, where 'feelings' and 'emotions' take the place of logic and truth.

Here's a little tidbit of information. People die in nursing homes everyday. Very few people who come in through the front door leave through that same door.

The fact that you outsourced the care of your family to strangers kind of robs you of the right to question how they died.
..like I said, fncceo is all about total common sense
ANOTHER good call

I'm not sure what the problem is.

Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, who is of the opinion that old people, i.e. those most at risk, should volunteer to die to save the economy.

And didn't President Trump ask Dr. Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert and a key member of the White House’s coronavirus task force, whether U.S. officials could allow the coronavirus pandemic to “wash over” the country,

But don't worry, Trump and Mike Pence, between them get 14 tests a week. So everything should be OK.
you forgot to mention they are also WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deano--I haven't seen you for a while...good to see ya

Here's a little tidbit of information. People die in nursing homes everyday. Very few people who come in through the front door leave through that same door.

The fact that you outsourced the care of your family to strangers kind of robs you of the right to question how they died.

So misguided. They should have been quarantined from COVID, not had people with COVID introduced to their facility.

It’s pretty fucking simple.

My argument isn't that putting infected persons into a nursing home without containment was the right thing to do. My argument isn't even about which side screwed up/saved the planet better ... the Republicans or the Democrats.

My argument is, when we abrogate our medical decisions to the government (or anyone else), things will go horribly wrong.

Health care decisions are personal, not based on polls, statistics, or political posturing.
Healthcare decisions are based on what you can afford. (company store)

I'd be pissed too !

‘Make No Mistake, We Want Answers’: Janice Dean Calls For Accountability In Andrew Cuomo’s Nursing Home COVID Crisis

Janice Dean
@JaniceDean

There are no words to explain how furious I am. Grateful to the journalists who keep looking into this real life nightmare so many families including mine are living through. https://dailycaller.com/2020/05/15/new-york-coronavirus-reporting-nursing-home-deaths-undercounting/ …

EXCLUSIVE: New York Admits Knowingly Undercounting Nursing Home Deaths After Quietly Changing...
New York's nursing home scandal is even worse than previously known.

In response to that Daily Caller report we just told you about on how New York was undercounting COVID-19 deaths at nursing homes and assisted living facilities, Janice Dean reports that her in-laws were among the victims:

It's just the flu.

So misguided. They should have been quarantined from COVID, not had people with COVID introduced to their facility.

My argument isn't that putting infected persons into a nursing home without containment was the right thing to do. My argument isn't even about which side screwed up/saved the planet better ... the Republicans or the Democrats.

My argument is, when we abrogate our medical decisions to the government (or anyone else), things will go horribly wrong.

Health care decisions are personal, not based on polls, statistics, or political posturing.
When the government's making your health care decisions for you, it's not personal. The bottom line is all that matters. The government wants to know how much it's going to cost to keep you alive. If the answer is above $X, you're going to die.

This is socialized medicine in action, folks. Don't like it? Stop insisting we need it.

When the government's making your health care decisions for you, it's not personal. The bottom line is all that matters. The government wants to know how much it's going to cost to keep you alive. If the answer is above $X, you're going to die.

This is socialized medicine in action, folks. Don't like it? Stop insisting we need it.

Pretty much the same way a lot of insurance companies look at it. If you have something wrong that is expensive, they cap your payments at a certain level, and then you are expected to pay the rest. If you can't afford it? You die.

Forum List

Back