Fox News's Old Viewership Is Getting Even Older

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Snippet:

Fox News's ratings among 25- to 54-year-olds is the lowest it's been in 12 years, even as the cable channel remains the highest-watched of all its competitors.

Fox News's Old Viewership Is Getting Even Older - The Wire

So how many USMBers actually watch the FOXNEWS?

I watch O'Reilly's show every day, it's the only one I could stand to watch, and I can barely stand that.

Last edited:
The percentage of older viewers for Fox is roughly the same as it is for MSNBC, both usually in the low 80s-percent of total viewers, maybe 2-3 points different. Same thing for the 25-54 demographic. Both in low-mid teens as a percent of their overall audiences, separated by 2-3 points roughly.

Just some inconvient truth you lefty mental midgets miss because you swallow headlines/stories claiming Fox's audience is nothing but old white guys.

Snippet:

Fox News's ratings among 25- to 54-year-olds is the lowest it's been in 12 years, even as the cable channel remains the highest-watched of all its competitors.

I watch O'Reilly's show every day, it's the only one I could stand to watch, and I can barely stand that.

I usually watch Huckabee, Hannity, O'Reilly, and Kelly. I'm glad they moved Greta. She was hard to take.

And the percent of lefthanded, redheaded, males 5'9" and weighing 195-200 watching Fox exceeds the entire viewing audience of MSNBC

and yet they still beat the brakes off of the more liberal competitors??

how embarrassing for you LWNJs

The percentage of older viewers for Fox is roughly the same as it is for MSNBC, both usually in the low 80s-percent of total viewers, maybe 2-3 points different. Same thing for the 25-54 demographic. Both in low-mid teens as a percent of their overall audiences, separated by 2-3 points roughly.

Just some inconvient truth you lefty mental midgets miss because you swallow headlines/stories claiming Fox's audience is nothing but old white guys.
Link?

I've got news for Fox News, you have lost me as a viewer because you run more commercials than content.

It's become an absolute joke.

news just isnt news to a left-wing nutjob unless some idiot is openly dreaming of defecating in Sarah Palin's mouth; or getting a tingle down his leg at the site of the inept community organizer

The old kooks aren't always watching FOX. Sometimes, they're posting here. After they get their instructions from FOX.

And bedowin's "openly dreaming of defecating in Sarah Palin's mouth" is a shoe-in for the kook-of-the-week award.

What's the point? Is the radical left wishing that old Fox viewers just die and save them the trouble of hiring VA administrators to cut off their medication? Y'all lefties may get your wish with Obamacare.

Snippet:

25- to 54-year-olds

Most of them are watching the real news over at MSNBC....

Oh wait no they're not.... LOL

Does anyone watch Al Sharpton?

If so can you splain to me why he finds it necessary to yell throughout his show...
Why doesn't a producer tell him he is miked and doesn't need to yell....

What an amatuer.

B-but but... dat's WACIST!

So S.J. tells me anyway. Now he can come in here and call somebody "ageist" too.

Btw those aren't "headlines/stories" -- those are called "demographics".

It's like that radio Program Director put it --- "the median age of the average Limbaugh listener? Deceased".

Does anyone watch Al Sharpton?

If so can you splain to me why he finds it necessary to yell throughout his show...
Why doesn't a producer tell him he is miked and doesn't need to yell....

What an amateur.
If there's one cable news show that I WON'T miss every day, it's that show.

He's a preacher with a loud voice. SO what. I love his authenticity.

Forum List

Back