Fox "Terrorist Won" Because Samuel Adams Beer Didn’t Use God In Their Ad

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Fox News Jesse Watters may not mind having his readers regularly discuss assassinating President Obama and he has personally stalked a young, female blogger because she dared criticize Bill O’Reilly’s sexism, but when it comes to beer ads, he’s found religion. So long as he can exploit it for political gain, that is. Because he actually announced, without challenge, that a Sam Adams beer ad that referenced the Declaration of Independence without mentioning “endowed by their Creator” was a sign that “the terrorists have won” and that the tea party has been “targeted.”

Fox?s Jesse Watters: ?The Terrorists Have Won? Because Samuel Adams Beer Didn?t Use God In Their Ad - NewsHounds

I'm glad to see Sam Adams follows the law. I might have a new favorite beer.

Last edited:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ECrOs5GcPI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ECrOs5GcPI[/ame]

The youtube comments are funny.

Hilarious, in the tragic way that Fox Noise is determined to dumb down its viewers with emotion in lieu of rationality. And they do a damn good job of it.

From the article:
>> As co-host Clayton Morris explained, the &#8220;endowed by their Creator&#8221; phrase was omitted because the Beer Institute guidelines are to keep religion out of beer advertisements. But rules are for other people. Substitute host Anna Kooiman sneered, &#8220;Yeah, that&#8217;s what they say. They&#8217;re puttin&#8217; it off on some old red tape there.&#8221; Meanwhile, her dress was hiked up to the top of her thighs. <<

Amazing how mindless they're willing to portray themselves. The commercial doesn't claim to quote the DofI directly, but a few ideas attributed to Sam Adams personally; the bartender also doesn't mention "inalienable" or the phrase 'that among these are" which would also separate the chosen phrases if the intent was to read the DofI, but apparently the Fox Noise Fools don't know their DofI as well as they think they do. Not to mention, the commercial is 28 seconds long and words cost time.

>> But Watters took the cake. He said, &#8220;When political correctness takes over the beer advertising industry, the terrorists have won.&#8221; <<

Uh-huh. So the objective of "the terrorists" is to make our commercials "politically correct". Surely that's what 9/11 was about. What a bunch of moronic cretins. A slap in the face of victims of real terrorism.

Why is Fox Noise concerning itself with commercial content not containing enough religion anyway? Is it a religion channel now?

Last edited:
It's a lager. Pfft
Ale is a real patriots beer.

LOL good point.
Speaking of which, that new avatar is kinda .... bloodshot. Just sayin'.

I'm cracking open a Russian Imperial Stout. Made in the People's Republic of California.

Fox News Jesse Watters may not mind having his readers regularly discuss assassinating President Obama and he has personally stalked a young, female blogger because she dared criticize Bill O’Reilly’s sexism, but when it comes to beer ads, he’s found religion. So long as he can exploit it for political gain, that is. Because he actually announced, without challenge, that a Sam Adams beer ad that referenced the Declaration of Independence without mentioning “endowed by their Creator” was a sign that “the terrorists have won” and that the tea party has been “targeted.”

Fox?s Jesse Watters: ?The Terrorists Have Won? Because Samuel Adams Beer Didn?t Use God In Their Ad - NewsHounds

Follows what law?

P.S.----Still waiting for you to respond to my post here...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ted-suspicious-black-7-year-old-to-911-a.html

Follows what law?

P.S.----Still waiting for you to respond to my post here...http://www.usmessageboard.com/law-a...ted-suspicious-black-7-year-old-to-911-a.html

You'll wait a long time for a response from that prevaricator....

Look at who owns Fox and it's clear why they say what they do.

So...what explains the BS that emanates from NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, and PBS?

So...what explains the BS that emanates from NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNBC, and PBS?

The failings of the technology called "television". Fox Noise takes those same failings and turns them up to 11.

So you like ABC and CNN then?

Last edited:

Follows what law?

There are so many Zimmerman threads it it hard to keep up...

See the connection between George Zimmerman's trial and Fox News whining about God not starring in a beer commercial?

Me neither.

Fox News Jesse Watters may not mind having his readers regularly discuss assassinating President Obama and he has personally stalked a young, female blogger because she dared criticize Bill O&#8217;Reilly&#8217;s sexism, but when it comes to beer ads, he&#8217;s found religion. So long as he can exploit it for political gain, that is. Because he actually announced, without challenge, that a Sam Adams beer ad that referenced the Declaration of Independence without mentioning &#8220;endowed by their Creator&#8221; was a sign that &#8220;the terrorists have won&#8221; and that the tea party has been &#8220;targeted.&#8221;

Follows what law?

You want a link to all the state alcohol laws or will one due?

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt/community/pennsylvania_liquor_code/18291

See the connection between George Zimmerman's trial and Fox News whining about God not starring in a beer commercial?

Me neither.

Just be glad there's no animal in the ad. If there were, they'd be going on and on about bestiality. I mean, these yahoos are just obsessed.

This guy is pretty funny.
He will go find low information voters and
give them quotes from Sarah Palin for instance
and say that Obama said them....
And they totally agree with the statement.

He will ask them who the Vice President is and who is Secretary of State...
And they have no idea.

I think the terrorists won because you idiots have no sense of humor. I think it's pretty clear Waters was joking around pretending to be "outraged". What worries me though is that this piece of morning fluff reporting is making the I-HAT-FOX-DRONES "outraged". Seriously people, get a grip. You're losing it!

Forum List

Back