France Kills Hundreds of Islamists

WooT! Hopefully they will be able to remain on schedule. It would be nice if it turns out to be this simple but I imagine that the Foreign Legion will leave troops there for quite awhile likely along with some regulars.

Last edited:
Now why would those colonialist oppressors be in a conflict with those poor, peaceful, innocent elderly, women and children anyways.......They arent islamist jihadists, just regular folk caught up in the wrong place at the wrong time...........lol

I know it's a cute joke, but really in history other than WWII name a time France surrendered with out even putting up much of a fight? Even then you still had the French Resistance.

I know it's a cute joke, but really in history other than WWII name a time France surrendered with out even putting up much of a fight? Even then you still had the French Resistance.

True, but in WW1 it was said that the troops would rather have Germans in front of them then the French behind them because they had a very careless attitude towards human life then.

The French...they bailed our fledgling country out of sling.

I'm not above making a "never fired and only dropped once" military surplus joke at the French's expense, but they are our ally, and our friend, and historically we partial owe our existence as a nation to them.

Forum List

Back