France moves 1,600 mirgrants from Paris camp into better housing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
France Moves 1,600 Migrants From Paris Camp Into Better Housing

Some 1,600 migrants have been evacuated from a refugee camp on the outskirts of Paris near Porte de la Chapelle, according to city authorities.

Non-refugee African, Afghan males accommodated under 'Operation Shelter'

In addition, a rivalry between the Afghan and the Sudanese inhabitants of the makeshift camp seemed to be emerging, causing further tensions. One violent row in mid-April led to a few casualties.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wonder how many homeless native born people they have where they never help them. Wonder how many will be thrown out of their homes for them.

==========================================================================

In a different story

WEST AFRICAN MIGRANT CHARGED IN GRUESOME DOUBLE MURDER OF BOSTON DOCTOR, FIANCÉE
West African Migrant Charged In Gruesome Double Murder of Boston Doctor, Fiancée

I've heard Italians are doing the same thing. They are housing many immigrants in hotels and private houses :eusa_think:

I've heard Italians are doing the same thing. They are housing many immigrants in hotels and private houses :eusa_think:

Yeah remember I posted you a vide of that old man being thrown out of his home . Or it was his business they used as a home.

True MindWars! I remember a video about that old man...terrible... icon_omg.gif

Forum List

Back