France now the most powerful country in the world

LOL @ France being most powerful country in the world, they haven't actually won a war in like....well forever

"Soft power 30"? What the hell is that? If you can credit anyone it was Barry Hussein who spent eight freaking years trying to turn the U.S into a "soft power".

Liberals are so entertaining, and honest too. Yeah, the USA was number one, but you know, because of Donald Trump we're number 3, and no doubt falling. I sure hope France can protect us from those dirty Russians, including the Trump family. :p

Because of Trump, U.S. No Longer World’s Most Powerful Country, Report Says

9nrbhi.jpg

It appears the USA had to become the #3 power to kick ISIS ass. Thank you Trump, for making us #3. Hail France.

Thank you dupe voters- Trump and Brexit leave France # 1 in just about everything. -Francophile

LOL @ France being most powerful country in the world, they haven't actually won a war in like....well forever

France did well in the Napoleonic period, I read before they beat German Prussia in 10 days.

The USA vs France? LMAO About 10 hours

I certainly don't deny it.

But, I don't see the need to mock the U.S's closest historic ally of France.

If anything there's more a need to mock Germans, or Brits.

France did well in the Napoleonic period, I read before they beat German Prussia in 10 days.

I actually like France, it's a shame they've got this Muzzie problem. Germany and England? They'll get what's coming to them over their coddling of the vermin

----------------------------------------- feck'en ALL Sobieski !!

Forum List

Back