France outlaws burkas

I am all for their ban. France especially, has more problems with Islam than the average person in America knows, and it's coming to a town near you.

When the wife was visiting her family, in Paris a few years back her sister told her NOT to wear ANY religious medals etc when walking the streets. Her sister told her that some of the Muslims may literally cut your throat or attack you. Don't tell me about the tolerance of this violent belief, they ARE TROUBLE in France, and other locations already and have been for years.

They use, many times not all, intimidation,bullying, threats to others that are not of their belief. Depends on how much 'backup' they have in numbers.They do just what this Imam in NYC is trying to do, "social' building as close to Ground Zero as possible, why? Because with our laws they can, Islamic rads attacked America and now watch our brothers build OUR Mosque or "Social Center", (right), as near the zone of attack and murder as possible.

Wake up and read the Qur'an folks, and then come back and post your comments.

I still hope for a last minute solution to this issue. Hoping that someone in this belief will stand up and try getting along with the rest of the world in peace. The ball is really in their court, IMHO.

I'm tired of government dictating how women dress. France is no different than Iran now.
Sad, but true...sorta. Not 'no different' as there are other big differences between the two countries.

But, in this, France is doing exactly what many theocratic Middle Eastern countries do.

What a shame.

Good point, though.

I'm tired of government dictating how women dress. France is no different than Iran now.

Um... France is Stoning Women who have been Raped and Executing Homosexuals for Acting on their Urges?...

Wow, I had no Idea.

France is Dealing with Terrorists on their Streets like People in Arizona are Dealing with Mexican Nationals taking Jobs...

If you don't like, Move out of France.

:)

peace...

Sad, but true...sorta. Not 'no different' as there are other big differences between the two countries.

But, in this, France is doing exactly what many theocratic Middle Eastern countries do.

What a shame.

Good point, though.

Cool! Let me know when you two decide to walk down Penn Ave nude at noon. I want to make sure my camera is charged.

What a shame.

Good point, though.

Cool! Let me know when you two decide to walk down Penn Ave nude at noon. I want to make sure my camera is charged.
Silly, silly, Ringel. I'll be F NW at Happy Hour, near N Capitol Ave.

What a shame.

Good point, though.

Silly, silly, Ringel. I'll be F NW at Happy Hour, near N Capitol Ave.

What's silly about it. The government dictates such a state of (un)dress in non-specified locations is illegal.
Just saying......

Yes, and I find it incredibly sad.

Yeah... It's Sad that the French are the ones FINALLY Leading the way...

peace...
Good for you mal, applauding oppressive governments. It won't be long before you come out in support of Iran.

Yeah... Iran is what?... Oh yeah, it's an Islamic Republic.

Tell me again about that Faith?...

Don't those Islamists Execute Homosexuals and Stone Women?...

And I am hard pressed to Find you and yours Condemning them except when it's Convenient or you are Forced to...

It's a Rare Occassion, such as this that you even Hint and Condemning the likes of Iran and other Leading Islamist States in the ME.

And I would Expect that you will be in Support of Marrying Children here in the US, since you are so Concerned about Religious Rights and Freedoms. :thup:

Good to Know about you, Ravi.

peace...

Do you accept that US autorities ban jurqa and dictate you the color of socks?!!

Yep...Iran is more in line with your beliefs every day, isn't it mal?

Since I am Against Executing Homosexuals and Certainly would NEVER Support Stoning a Woman for ANY Reason, much less for being Raped...

And since I Support Civil Unions and am Against Sodomy Laws in the United States...

No, they are NOT, Ravi.

Stop being an Asshole for once in your Life.

My Objections to Marriage being Expanded outside of what Creates us and that Homosexuals stop trying to Spread the Agenda to Children in Schools does not mean that I want Homosexuals Executed as the Muslims do.

Fuck off, you Dishonest Internet Slug.

peace...

I hope this doesn't survive French courts, it is blatant descrimination

What would the response be if they said nuns are not allowed to wear habits or jews are not allowed to wear a yalmuka

What would the response be if they said nuns are not allowed to wear habits or jews are not allowed to wear a yalmuka

You go ahead and post Pics of each... Habits... Yalmukas and then Burkas...

I'll let you Know the Difference once you've done this, because you are Obviously Ignorant of Fact to Post something that Fucking Stupid.

Or, you are being Deliberately Dishonest, either because you are an Internet Asshole like Ravi, or you Hope to Convince at least some that these (3) things are Analgous when they are NOT.

I'll be here.

peace...

Yep. Fear makes people do stupid things and take away everyone's freedom to dress as they please.

If you aren't doing anything wrong who cares how you dress? It would actually benefit society at large if some people went around with bags over their heads.

Yep. Fear makes people do stupid things and take away everyone's freedom to dress as they please.

If you aren't doing anything wrong who cares how you dress? It would actually benefit society at large if some people went around with bags over their heads.

Idiot.

peace...

Forum List

Back