France's president Macron suppoted Trump

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
I didn't expect this, see video on group photo of G20 conference showing France's Macron working his way across the stage in a determined manner to stand beside our President. Who was relegated to an isolated position on the outside of the group.

France scored mega points in my book. Sometimes they know just what to do, and when to do it.

There was another time some years ago where France came to the Aid of Americans and we all cheered. Can't recall the circumstances (old-thymer's syndrome), Maybe someone can refresh my memory.

I'm not a big fan of Trump, but the American President and by extension, America, should not have been insulted. We won't forget your very visible show of support, President Marcon and Viva La France.

The UN picked out 4 countries to lead the march to one world governance. France, Germany, Obama and Clinton's USA and Britain. None of which are doing what is in the best interest of their citizens. If we are on France's side. we are on the wrong side. They are globalists, we are nationalists.

Truth is that most of Europe supports Trump and his policies. Not far from their own! But you will never know it reading the Elite-driven media!

I didn't expect this, see video on group photo of G20 conference showing France's Macron working his way across the stage in a determined manner to stand beside our President. Who was relegated to an isolated position on the outside of the group.

France scored mega points in my book. Sometimes they know just what to do, and when to do it.

There was another time some years ago where France came to the Aid of Americans and we all cheered. Can't recall the circumstances (old-thymer's syndrome), Maybe someone can refresh my memory.

I'm not a big fan of Trump, but the American President and by extension, America, should not have been insulted. We won't forget your very visible show of support, President Marcon and Viva La France.

I'm not clear on Macron, but that was a interesting gesture.

And always, Vive la France. We would not be here without them.

Forum List

Back