Franklin Graham is pulling bank accounts from Wells Fargo for featuring same-sex couple in ad Read

No, a pastor decides to take his congregations money from a bank that openly supports gay marriage. To a bank that doesn't. Never said against Christians, but I'm sure you will call Graham a homophobe.

The good pastor is nothing but a provocateur of superstition based homophobia.
No, he is a good man of faith, who lives by God's word.
Franklin Graham? What a laugh.
4i6Ckte.gif

He's a loser n'er do well who took over his dad's business, and cleaned up his public image to do so.
He is a loser? How much are you worth? How many lives have you changed around, for the better?
Same old Right-Wing benchmark: money. It's the only thing conservatives value. Not family, not country, not justice - just money.

Don't ever disparage George Soros again - the man is filthy rich, and has changed many thousands of lives for the better. He was a principle donor to the Haiti earthquake fund.
Then why did he stiff the protesters in furgerson?

Good for him. I stopped banking there several years ago...good riddance.I would close accounts from bank I use now if I saw that shit.
Hope you didn't choose Morgan Stanley, J P Morgan Chase, Bank of American, or Citigroup, just 4 more big banks seeking the business of LGBT.
I didn't. :) I cash my checks usually at grocery store. Don't really use bank acct.

Forum List

Back