Free fame ?

For the first time ever, Carly Simon is allowing her iconic song to be used politically.

She even allowed one lyric to be changed from, "Your scarf, it was apricot” to "Your face, it was apricot". :lol:

The ad is very well put together.

Donnie's chickens are coming home to roost.

Okay, you found a woman that Trump has NOT hit on. There had to be one out there somewhere!

Pedophile Don doesn't hit on black chicks. Unless they have the right look and are underaged. He likes a lot of cream in his coffee.

Must really rankle you to have a Black female speaking up for Trump. It's really does expose your racism.

now Donnie has two African Americans, he can't be a racist.

Good for him. He's damn sure going to need them when the polls open in Nov.

Okay, you found a woman that Trump has NOT hit on. There had to be one out there somewhere!

Pedophile Don doesn't hit on black chicks. Unless they have the right look and are underaged. He likes a lot of cream in his coffee.

Must really rankle you to have a Black female speaking up for Trump. It's really does expose your racism.

Yes indeed. You Liberal loons need to get on top of this quickly. They must be destroyed. Start a rumor real quick that they are both Catholic and pro-life. That should smear them.

Yes indeed. You Liberal loons need to get on top of this quickly. They must be destroyed. Start a rumor real quick that they are both Catholic and pro-life. That should smear them.

i'm not a liberal fyi ... but smear tactics suck when you're the little bitch getting smeared ... I love reading RW's whining posts ... :lol:

i'm not a liberal fyi ... but smear tactics suck when you're the little bitch getting smeared ... I love reading RW's whining posts ... :lol:

I take it then that you're not only gay but you are heavy into riding crops and whippings?

Forum List

Back