Free Political Discourse

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
It would appear that some political subject are not allowed to be discussed on USMB. One subject in particular is the epidemic of pedophilia within the GOP. It seems that other sex scandals are allowed but when it comes to the most egregious one pedophilia within the GOP it is off limits. I suspect that discussing pedophilia among Christian clergy would be allowed but for some reason it seem pedophilia among Republicans is not open for discussion even when it is far more wide spread among Republicans than it is among clergy. It seems that bashing God is OK here and I respect that even though I love God. God is a big boy and he can take it but pointing to the inconvenient fact that pedophilia is rampant among Republicans is deemed flaming. How can it be flaming when it is a real thing? The evidence is abundant that children are less safe around Republican males that anyone else. It seems to be that banning this discussion is a passive form of enabling these child predators.

Would Jesus disallow the discussion and condemnation of the sin of pederasty? Of course not. Jesus took a whip to the money changers. I think he'd take a flame thrower to pedophiles. If I were Jesus I would but since I am not Jesus and merely a Christian I am only allowed to rebuke pedophiles.

This is not a contest to see which party has the most pedophiles because it is no contest. Most pedophiles are indeed Republicans. This is more about the depravity to which the once great GOP has sunk. e.g. TRUMP a man who lusts after his own daughter and females young enough to be his daughters and granddaughters.

I started a thread about the discussion and censoring of this subject on USMB and the thread was trolled and then closed. Below is how it went.

1. Are threads comparing the number of child predators in each major party allowed on USMB? If not, why not?

Seems like an important subject. Republicans talk about "family values" so it certainly an issue and as we know there have been a lot of sex scandals with Republicans involving little kids.

Should the Republican pedophile epidemic continue to be swept under the rug?

Should the GOP continue to deny there is a huge problem?

Your thoughts?

2. Today at 5:44 AM# First response was this troll response and a defensive reaction because the troll did not want to acknowledge the problem

GLASNOSTSenior Member
    My thoughts? If you were sexually molested as a child and/or have dormant yearnings in that direction yourself, then I suggest you seek advice from professionals rather than from us on this forum.
    You very clearly have an open, festering wound that isn't healing by itself.
    • clear.png
      Agree x 1

3. Today at 1:19 PM#3

CoyoteVarmintStaff MemberSenior USMB ModeratorGold Supporting Member
    If an issue about threads and moderation, you need to take it up with one of us via PM not on the open boards.

To bluntly answer your question THIS TIME - such threads are often moved to The Badlands because they tend to be baiting/polarizing/inflammatory types of threads. Review the rules for Zone 2 (which govern Politics).

This thread now closed.

If you find you can't follow the rules here, maybe you should go to another board.
I have not broken any rules.

Are asking questions and posting facts against the rules?

I think there are some people here who don't want this inconvenient subject discussed. This is a real thing and if it upsets people it is not me flaming and you know it.

We now have a very very imoral man running for president who seems to be a likely pedophile. Why is this not worthy of discussion? Why do you fear the truth.
John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

If you find you can't follow the rules here, maybe you should go to another board.
I have not broken any rules.

Are asking questions and posting facts against the rules?

I think there are some people here who don't want this inconvenient subject discussed. This is a real thing and if it upsets people it is not me flaming and you know it.

We now have a very very imoral man running for president who seems to be a likely pedophile. Why is this not worthy of discussion? Why do you fear the truth.
John 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

Seriously, you backhanded comments about the Mods are against the rules, try actually reading them, as suggested by a mod last night. This board is for discussion of current political candidates and government policies. If you want to talk about Trump, go for it, this other list is irrelevant to this election. But that's just my opinion, feel free to to what ever the hell you want.

Mod Note:

If you're uncertain WHY a thread is moved or closed -- contact a moderator. Or 2 or 3.. But don't continue to ignore Moderation and double down on your grievance. Need a review of a Mod action? Ring some other Mod up via PM..

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back