French Agent Defects To Al Quaida

The Germans are coming

Sep 30, 2014
Currently in Northern Austria
Apparently recent air strikes in Syria specificaly targeted a French intelligence agent who defected to Al Quaida. According to my source he is the most senior western official to have ever defected to enemy forces and has alot of information that could be valuable to Al Quaida. He apparently survived the recent air strikes that specificaly targeted him.

al-Qaida Agent aus Frankreich soll in Syrien k mpfen - SPIEGEL ONLINE

Have European governments adopted the American practice of noting race or religion in the Census-related data?

Have European governments adopted the American practice of noting race or religion in the Census-related data?
I don´t know about the European governments but Germany has no census at all, so nobody actually knows how many people live here and the EU census takes place only on a random basis and thus isn´t expressive.

Which means "House of War" is the quoranic term for regions not under Islamic rule.
Correct.........I live in a non muslim country.

The term has nothing to do with any organization or group. ... :cool:

It is a term that implicates violence aswell as a term from the Quoran.

So it has everything to do with ISIS!
Incorrect nitwit. ... :cool:

I am not incorrect. You can look it up yoursel!

"House of War" is what your location translates to! And it is the quoranic term for the lands where there is no sharia law!

The very name itself emplies that you are at war with whatever place you live in! So you are nothing but a potential suicide bomb!

"House of War" is what your location translates to! And it is the quoranic term for the lands where there is no sharia law!
The very name itself emplies that you are at war with whatever place you live in! So you are nothing but a potential suicide bomb!
Your name implies that you are Deutschland dildo. ........ :lol: :lol:

What a brilliant answere! It adresses every single acusation I made! Not.

Either give something usefull, or go back to fucking goats and beheading little girls.

Forum List

Back