Frenso shooting spree : 3 people killed in suspect who yelled Allahu Akbar in Custody

Another directionless, fatherless black male angrily in full flight from reality, blaming all and personally responsible for zero, half ass wrapping himself into a 7th century retaliatory faith

People who live in these fascist gun free zones get what the ask for.

Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying

Read more here: Three dead in central Fresno shooting spree; suspect caught, linked to Motel 6 slaying | The Fresno Bee

Three people were shot and killed after a man went on a shooting spree Tuesday in Fresno, randomly shooting at four white men, killing three, before he was taken into custody, police Chief Jerry Dyer said.

The 39-year-old suspect, identified as Kori Ali Muhammad, is also suspected in the fatal shooting of a security guard outside a Motel 6 on Blackstone Avenue in central Fresno Thursday. He is facing four counts of murder and two counts of attempted murder, Dyer said. He said Muhammad had expressed dislike of whites in Facebook posts; all of the victims were white. Dyer called it a “random act of violence.”

Two of the people shot outside Catholic Charities, on Fulton Street just north of downtown, may have been clients of the social service agency, not employees, Dyer said. The third victim was a passenger in a Pacific Gas & Electric truck. A fourth man was shot at but not injured.

kori.jpg

I love how the Chief of Police calls four related shootings "random acts of violence" What a politically correct asshole.

He stated he hated white people, which means they'll never charge him with a hate crime.

They are already claiming it's not terrorism.

When you claim you hate white people and yell "Allah Akbar" during the commission of the crime, it seems like it is.

I know all of you will find this difficult to believe, but the terrorists name is 'Muhammed'.
I just lost a $100 bet then - my money was on the AMISH....drat!

[Note to self: never bet against a terrorist being a Muslim.]

Yeah, I was betting his name was 'Jeb'.
Great tip there - yes, before I bet next time I'll try to at least discern the name of the perp. However, if his name is "Jacob Mohammad", then I'm kinda out of luck. :)

I know all of you will find this difficult to believe, but the terrorists name is 'Muhammed'.

Great tip there - yes, before I bet next time I'll try to at least discern the name of the perp. However, if his name is "Jacob Mohammad", then I'm kinda out of luck. :)

How about "Benjamin Hussein"?

He stated he hated white people, which means they'll never charge him with a hate crime.
1. It's California.
2. A black guy.
3. He's poor (oppressed by Capitalism.)
4. Hates whites (probable BLM supporter.)
5. It's California.
6. Only shot white MALES.
7. Is a Muslim.
8. Oh, I almost forgot: it's California.

....so the current Vegas over/under on when he'll get let out of prison is probably 6 months.

Last edited:

Please stop, I'll have nightmares trying to figure that one out. :)

Last edited:

But more and more I'm starting to see a pattern emerge - so it seems that when trying to determine the religion of a new terrorist suspect we are becoming more and more faced with these 2 choices:
1. Was he a Muslim?
OR
2. Was he a Muslim?

....so it's getting easier and easier every day, fortunately.

Forum List

Back