From Arafat To Hamas

It is interesting that Palestine is trying to unite under Abbas who 85% of Palestinians think should resign.

How do they expect that to work?

Right on Mr. Tinmore. Yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality, don't you agree?
Abbas is the division.

On that we totally agree. Like I said, another classic case of Palestinian mentality. Question now is whether it's good or bad news for Israel?

It is interesting that Palestine is trying to unite under Abbas who 85% of Palestinians think should resign.

Right on Mr. Tinmore. Yet another classic case of Palestinian mentality, don't you agree?
Abbas is the division.
The Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories disagree. Are they not aware you are the designated Minister of Propaganda, Division of UNRWA Welfare Fraud Affairs?

Let us all join together in wishing the Palestinians well in yet another division among them as to their leadership.

Does anyone disagree that by their own actions, Palestinians are their own worst enemy?

zBVObO8.png

From Shit to Shinola.

^fix

Jordan once was... and still is...

Abbas is the division.

On that we totally agree. Like I said, another classic case of Palestinian mentality. Question now is whether it's good or bad news for Israel?
Israel is putting all its eggs in one 84 year old basket.

Abbas is the division.

What do you think of the Palestinian leadership from Arafat to Hamas?

Abbas is the division.

The "PA" is a creature of Oslo, created to defend Israel. Arafat and Abbas are appointed oligarchs. They get rich by doing nothing for their people.

Hamas, etc. are the only defense the Palestinians have even though I don't care for their methods or ideology.

Abbas is the division.

The "PA" is a creature of Oslo, created to defend Israel. Arafat and Abbas are appointed oligarchs. They get rich by doing nothing for their people.

Hamas, etc. are the only defense the Palestinians have even though I don't care for their methods or ideology.

The PA is a syndrome of Islamist ideology.

Odd that you would define Islamic terrorists waging offensive gee-had as a defense for Arabs-Moslems.

Abbas is the division.

So is it not fair to say the Palestinians are their own worst enemies?

Forum List

Back