From Cruz’s teen video his two greatest ambitions was to be an actor and to rule the world.

• Banned
a asshole he is

CeiyWoFXIAAAawr.jpg:large

From Cruz’s teen video his two greatest ambitions was to be an actor and to rule the world.

lol

Yo, we all have dreams, don`t we? Well now, he can RULE THE WORLD, as President of the U.S.A.!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
765f0c361b8d2f77d0f947f01515132c.jpg

lol

Yo, we all have dreams, don`t we? Well now, he can RULE THE WORLD, as President of the U.S.A.!!! Love It!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

If he aspired to serve the world as its leader I would view him differently.

He wants to rule the world that is just plain bad news.

lol

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

Yo, Ted Cruz, he would make the World they had, harder to use the U.S.A., but, they would wish for Obama to be back, that way they could use and abuse America some more!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
download (1).jpg

lol

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

Yo, Ted Cruz, he would make the World they had, harder to use the U.S.A., but, they would wish for Obama to be back, that way they could use and abuse America some more!!!!!!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 70094

Cruz is a self seeking screwball, he pimped his children and their innocence to garner favor in this race. He in not good for the United States

Did we ever speculate about Barry Hussein's teen years? Everything about Obama was either locked up in a freaking vault or protected by the liberal media. How about Hillary? What would the left do without the sleazy investigators from Media Matters?

lol

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

"GTP"
View attachment 70094

Cruz is a self seeking screwball, he pimped his children and their innocence to garner favor in this race. He in not good for the United States

Yo, maybe one day you can eat your words? Don`t list to the News Networks? They make you a Real Dummy! Do your own research? Look at Donald? Look at Ted? Than you decide!!!

"GTP"
4ac5ed5252f8711836915110ea4a3aeb.jpg

lol

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

"GTP"
View attachment 70094

Yo, maybe one day you can eat your words? Don`t list to the News Networks? They make you a Real Dummy! Do your own research? Look at Donald? Look at Ted? Than you decide!!!

"GTP"
View attachment 70097

I have done my own research Cruz is scary.

"GTP"
View attachment 70091

"GTP"
View attachment 70094

"GTP"
View attachment 70097
I have done my own research Cruz is scary.

Yo, me and you differ!

"GTP"
d6be59b8e654d1f2695fae3b6ba92d10.jpg

Forum List

Back