From FOX News: Trump Institute plagiarized 1/5th of textbook from book ten years older.

R

rdean

Trump's seminar textbooks reportedly have at least 20 plagiarized pages | Fox News

Trump Institute operators rented out hotel ballrooms across the country, promising students they would hear Trump's “wealth-creating secrets and strategies." Trump Institute was distinct from Trump University, which was a distance-learning business centered on making money in real estate.

-----------------------

Trump has lots of money making schemes. Remember, there are suckers born every minute and Trump means to find every single one.

I bet, considering the targets, most are Republicans.
I find that hilarious.

This guys one of the biggest frauds to ever run for office in this country. What a piece of trash.

Trump's seminar textbooks reportedly have at least 20 plagiarized pages | Fox News

Trump Institute operators rented out hotel ballrooms across the country, promising students they would hear Trump's “wealth-creating secrets and strategies." Trump Institute was distinct from Trump University, which was a distance-learning business centered on making money in real estate.

-----------------------

Trump has lots of money making schemes. Remember, there are suckers born every minute and Trump means to find every single one.

I bet, considering the targets, most are Republicans.
I find that hilarious.

Republicans are suckers! They fight for the very people that sell out our middle class to china, mexico and the third world. They fight for the very people that bring in millions of h1b's and demand that the American workers train their replacements. They fight for the very people that outsource our jobs.

Republicans supported most of these trade deals! It really is something to hear trump trash the very thing he uses so very much.

If only you lefties would scrutinize Cankles, like you do the Donald.

...but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

If one sees only bad in the Donald, how is it possible they can't also see the bad in Cankles?

Trump has apparently gone "quite mad"...
Trump Foreign Contributor/Derp Update
jlexfiyqwzcn1uzvveea.jpg

Yesterday, Caitlin MacNeal reported that Donald Trump had been bombarding MPs from the United Kingdom with fundraising emails asking for money to fund his campaign against "Crooked Hillary." Then last night I reported that Trump and his sons have been upping the ante and sending emails to every member of the parliament of Iceland also asking for money.

“I have no idea why he emailed me the letter,” said MP Guðlaugur Þór Þórðarson, a member of Independence Party. “This whole matter is very perplexing. The letter left me speechless,” said MP Katrín Jakobsdóttir, head of the Left Green Party. If you're wondering if this is as bizarre as it sounds, Yes, it totally is. Trump and his wastrel sons appear to be developing a new composite literary form - the hybrid campaign money ask/Nigerian email scam email. 'Dearly Beloved in Christ, I am former billionaire Donald Trump, now fighting to regain my fortune from Crooked Hillary ..." But once I posted about Iceland, the floodgates truly opened. Those weren't the only countries.

Read More →
- Josh Marshall

Breaking: Trump used a fork instead of a spoon and offended dumb ass liberals oh the horror!!

Move over, ‘Trump U,’ the new scandal is the ‘Trump Institute’
Source: Rachel Maddow Show Blog - MSNBC

The scandal surrounding “Trump University” is already an albatross for Donald Trump’s presidential campaign. The entire enterprise has been accused of being a con job, ripping off “students” who trusted the developer’s name.

But as it turns out, there’s a new, related controversy surrounding the “Trump Institute,” which is something else. The New York Times reports today that the Republican candidate “lent his name, and his credibility” to this seminar business, which offered Trump’s “wealth-creating secrets and strategies” for up to $2,000.

Read more: Move over, 'Trump U,' the new scandal is the 'Trump Institute'

And Bill Ayers wrote Obama's book for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only you lefties would scrutinize Cankles, like you do the Donald.

...but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

If one sees only bad in the Donald, how is it possible they can't also see the bad in Cankles?
30 years of GOP conspiracies only stick if they are true.

I don't see how Republican can support a party that attacks a woman and her family for 30 years.

Here's Rush on a 12 year old:

Trump is indeed slimy as hell, but how much input do you think he rally had in these schemes? I look at it more as a licensing deal, he lets them use his name, he gets a cut. It's a branding deal. He does it with buildings, why not this ridiculous shit?

Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump
Source: foxnews

By Dana Blanton Published June 29, 2016 FoxNews.

Donald Trump has had a few rocky weeks on the campaign trail, and it shows in the latest Fox News Poll. Just over half of Republicans would rather have someone besides Trump as their nominee, and his support in the presidential ballot test has dropped seven points since May.

Democrat Hillary Clinton is up 44-38 percent over Trump in a head-to-head matchup. Earlier this month, Clinton had a three-point edge (42-39 percent). In May, Trump was up by three (45-42 percent). Clinton’s current lead is just inside the poll’s margin of sampling error.

The national poll, released Wednesday, finds she has a similar advantage when voters are asked about confidence in the candidates to make the “right” decisions for the country if they were president: 48 percent are at least somewhat confident Clinton would. It’s 42 percent for Trump

In the matchup, Clinton is the choice among blacks (87-3 percent), women (51-32 percent), voters under age 45 (45-35 percent), and those earning less than $50,000 annually (52-30 percent).

Trump leads among white evangelical Christians (66-18 percent), whites without a college degree (51-33 percent), gun owners (52-30 percent), whites (48-34 percent), men (46-36 percent), and independents (39-31 percent). .............

Read more: Fox News Poll: Clinton up by 6 points, 89 percent say 'hot-headed' describes Trump | Fox News

1467229672120.jpg

Forum List

Back