From Pocahontas,To Wasserman To Donna Brazile.Democrats Proving They Are "The Party Of The Stupid".

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:2up: :cow: :stupid: Oh Noooo! Wasserman had made another jackass of herself again, Hillary still acts like nothing is wrong, Donna Brazile as usual reacts like a deer in headlights with what just happened yesterday.
:oops-28:
You really have to wonder, what per-centage of potential voters are also in that "Dumb Jackass Catagory" ? :eusa_doh:
There is no way around 50 to 54 percent of us would even think of voting for the Hillary/Kaine ticket at this point. :iagree:
Now that this new email scandal has made natinal headlines, safe to assume that anyone who will still vote for Hillary are those who act like "Obama Phone Girl", Richard Simmons, and Dogs who bark all day long. :laugh2: :laugh:

and not to mention Lerch Kerry who can't seem to drive two miles on a bike without clipping a squirrell and falling off a cliff/landing in a ditch.

I can't wait for Vlad to release the bathroom server data....

:2up: :cow: :stupid: Oh Noooo! Wasserman had made another jackass of herself again, Hillary still acts like nothing is wrong, Donna Brazile as usual reacts like a deer in headlights with what just happened yesterday.
You really have to wonder, what per-centage of potential voters are also in that "Dumb Jackass Catagory" ? :eusa_doh:
There is no way around 50 to 54 percent of us would even think of voting for the Hillary/Kaine ticket at this point. :iagree:
Now that this new email scandal has made natinal headlines, safe to assume that anyone who will still vote for Hillary are those who act like "Obama Phone Girl", Richard Simmons, and Dogs who bark all day long. :laugh2: :laugh:

Stupid is not a PC term. The correct term is Democrat

All you have done is show yourself to be a stupid person bigot.

I haven't had such a good laugh in a long time.

Heck, even Univision - The Dumbocrap Official Latino Network - had some sour reports about the whole thing. I thought they were going to cry.

I am happy that DWS is out the door. Now Tim Canova needs to defeat her for her House seat.

And they should re-hire Howard Dean to run the DNC.

wasn't it some Texas Congresswoman who said that the constitution was signed by a bunch of white racists 400 years ago? and another Democrat who still believes that small Islands will tip over if there are too many people on it?

wasn't it some Texas Congresswoman who said that the constitution was signed by a bunch of white racists 400 years ago? and another Democrat who still believes that small Islands will tip over if there are too many people on it?

Oh, that loon... Hank Johnson?

Democrats are the party of stupid?

Hell, you had me convinced at 'Democrat'.

We're so LUCKY to have TWO such wonderful, honest, principled major parties!

So lucky, I say!

funny-happy-dog-smile.jpg

Democrats are the party of stupid?

Hell, you had me convinced at 'Democrat'.
Nancy Pelosi: we were losing 500 Million jobs a month! apparently rats and cockroaches were also losing their jobs

Obama: Miami is so flooded because of Global Warming that now we have fish swimming in the sidewalks

That's what the Democrats get for letting go so many women be in charge of things in their party. There's a reason women aren't supposed to be involved in politics.

Al Gore: I invented the interent
Cheif Warren: I am 1/32nd Tasmainian Devil

Forum List

Back