From the guy who's brother lives in a hut!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
What a f...king HYPOCRITE!!!
Speaking to a panel on poverty at Georgetown University, President Barack Obama dismissed wealthy Americans as 'society’s lottery winners.'
That’s where the rubber hits the road.
That’s … where the question of compassion and ‘I’m my brother’s keeper’ comes into play.

Obama Dismisses The Wealthy As Society s Lottery Winners The Daily Caller
Obama12Hut.png

OK, I just realized you are from or near Magnolia.

My family at one time had relatives working in the big Fostoria plant to the east on the Conroe Road. Long time ago.

And you conveniently leave out the fact that his half brother lives in Kenya. If Obama tried to help him, you would probably argue he is acting as Commander in Chief to influence and buy favors from a foreign country. You people better start worry about Hillary or you will have to come up with more lame threads for the next four - eight years....

And you conveniently leave out the fact that his half brother lives in Kenya. If Obama tried to help him, you would probably argue he is acting as Commander in Chief to influence and buy favors from a foreign country. You people better start worry about Hillary or you will have to come up with more lame threads for the next four - eight years....
Obama can't just write a check? Wow, if he doesn't know how, that liberal education must really suck!

He has a check book,he can use it,send a mony order there are many ways he can send some of his millions to his poor brother,stop making pathetic excuses for him.

He has a check book,he can use it,send a mony order there are many ways he can send some of his millions to his poor brother,stop making pathetic excuses for him.
chiken needs to take care of his own family before chastising BHO about his family.

chiken needs to take care of his own family before chastising BHO about his family.
I do and have ,nobody in my family, no matter where they live would be living in a hut,and I am not a 1 % like Obama is.
Nice try there facky,but a swing and a miss.

I do and have ,nobody in my family, no matter where they live would be living in a hut,and I am not a 1 % like Obama is. Nice try there facky,but a swing and a miss.
That's just your word, and we can accept it no more than you accept the President's. We need proof.

I do and have ,nobody in my family, no matter where they live would be living in a hut,and I am not a 1 % like Obama is. Nice try there facky,but a swing and a miss.
That's just your word, and we can accept it no more than you accept the President's. We need proof.

Cause Chiken knows all and he knows everything. Just gotta get some more punches in on Obama. Like I said.....WORRY ABOUT HILLARY!. BE VERY WORRIED!

I will not nor should I prove anything to the like of a fake shit bird like your self.
The proof is in the pudding,your hero has a brother living in poverty,undeniable fact,while the other brother lives in NOT a HUT also undeniable.

I will not nor should I prove anything to the like of a fake shit bird like your self. The proof is in the pudding,your hero has a brother living in poverty,undeniable fact,while the other brother lives in NOT a HUT also undeniable.
The proof is that you won't provide proof, shitbird. Of course you should prove yourself before jumping on anyone else. How do we know all of your family is properly taken care of before you dare castigate anyone else? Your opinion is worthless.

His brother lived in a hut before Obama was elected!
Obama was a lawyer as was his wife...and they could have simply did AS I do with MY full brother I signed the lease and my brother pays something.
Obama/wife could have signed a lease for his brother for a lot less to truly be his "brother's helper" like I am and I am so pissed at this phony ass using the term
all the while HE could have helped his brother as I have and I make a whole hell of lot less then Obama did before he became president!

hm is not living in a shack because he is living in the family basement. No basement in Kenya.

"America's Lottery Winners" is actually not that inaccurate.
Obama hismelf is the gamemaster. Afterall, his administration has provided almost $5 Trillion to keep Wall Street and the investor class in the green.

Cause Chiken knows all and he knows everything. Just gotta get some more punches in on Obama. Like I said.....WORRY ABOUT HILLARY!. BE VERY WORRIED!
Bwahahahah

Read the polls chiken...then laugh
what polls that Obama has a brother living in poverty? that poll? any others have no relevance what so ever.

hm is not living in a shack because he is living in the family basement. No basement in Kenya.

You make NO sense!
I have two places one in Florida and Texas.
What the hell does "no basement in Kenya" mean though?
Are you schizophrenic??

His brother lived in a hut before Obama was elected!
Obama was a lawyer as was his wife...and they could have simply did AS I do with MY full brother I signed the lease and my brother pays something.
Obama/wife could have signed a lease for his brother for a lot less to truly be his "brother's helper" like I am and I am so pissed at this phony ass using the term
all the while HE could have helped his brother as I have and I make a whole hell of lot less then Obama did before he became president!

Wonderful! And you know all the details of Obama's half brother, so you have a right to judge....correct?

Forum List

Back