From the guy who's brother lives in a hut!!!

I will not nor should I prove anything to the like of a fake shit bird like your self. The proof is in the pudding,your hero has a brother living in poverty,undeniable fact,while the other brother lives in NOT a HUT also undeniable.
The proof is that you won't provide proof, shitbird. Of course you should prove yourself before jumping on anyone else. How do we know all of your family is properly taken care of before you dare castigate anyone else? Your opinion is worthless.
LOL
You can try but its undeniable that his brother lives in a hut when he does not.

They don't have a clue about Obama's half brother.

You mean this isn't Obama's half-brother?
Obama12Hut.png

You have to understand, Obama feels like a lotto winner. The clown never had a real job since college, accomplished nothing as a senator, and got lucky winning a presidential election. So that's his world view, he never had to work for it, was never held accountable, and won the lotto.

You have to understand, Obama feels like a lotto winner. The clown never had a real job since college, accomplished nothing as a senator, and got lucky winning a presidential election. So that's his world view, he never had to work for it, was never held accountable, and won the lotto.

Remember HE told us he was going to fool us!!!
From his book "Dreams From My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

Consider this... he IS an angry black man because he said so!
He told us he was FOOLING all those people that Jonathon Gruber (the guy who was hired by Obama) said about these people Obama was fooling calling them the examples of the "Stupidity of American Voter"!
Obama has depended on lies to get anything done.

Forum List

Back