FTX and the Fed

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The more I read about the lack of oversight about a Left wing company in charge of $32 billion the more I think about how the Fed is like them in many ways, no real oversight, no audits, nothing.

It's almost as if the entire financial system of the world is just a shell game.

The more I read about the lack of oversight about a Left wing company in charge of $32 billion the more I think about how the Fed is like them in many ways, no real oversight, no audits, nothing.

It's almost as if the entire financial system of the world is just a shell game.
When that onion is peeled-back there is going to be so many people with some explaining to do it's going to shake DC to it's core.

I don't think there's a bag of popcorn big enough. ;)

Left wing company? No such thing in the financial sector.

Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of bankrupt crypto exchange FTX, was a major contributor to Democratic candidates during the midterm election cycle, funneling most of his donations through a little-known political action committee (PAC).

Overall, in 2021 and 2022, Bankman-Fried donated approximately $38 million to various candidates and PACs, mainly giving his cash to Democratic candidates and left-wing groups, according to Federal Election Commission filings (FEC). The majority of his political givings, though, went to the Protect Our Future PAC, a group founded in January that is dedicated to boosting candidates committed to preventing future pandemics.

"Our country’s leaders failed to prepare for a pandemic experts warned for years was possible, and the result was more than a million preventable American deaths, trillions of dollars in economic damage, school closures, loss of freedoms, and untold suffering," the PAC states on its website.

"Our candidates are committed to safeguarding our nation from future global pandemics, so this is the last time in our lifetime, and our children’s lifetimes, that we will face the devastation that has gripped communities across the U.S. since 2020," it continued.

Sam Bankman-Fried, the founder of bankrupt crypto exchange FTX, was a major contributor to Democratic candidates during the midterm election cycle, funneling most of his donations through a little-known political action committee (PAC).

Overall, in 2021 and 2022, Bankman-Fried donated approximately $38 million to various candidates and PACs, mainly giving his cash to Democratic candidates and left-wing groups, according to Federal Election Commission filings (FEC). The majority of his political givings, though, went to the Protect Our Future PAC, a group founded in January that is dedicated to boosting candidates committed to preventing future pandemics.

"Our country’s leaders failed to prepare for a pandemic experts warned for years was possible, and the result was more than a million preventable American deaths, trillions of dollars in economic damage, school closures, loss of freedoms, and untold suffering," the PAC states on its website.

"Our candidates are committed to safeguarding our nation from future global pandemics, so this is the last time in our lifetime, and our children’s lifetimes, that we will face the devastation that has gripped communities across the U.S. since 2020," it continued.
I don't think you know what "left wing" actually means.

Our economic system is a house of cards. We produce very little & depend on foreign adversaries for too many critical supplies. Without those imports, our country crashes.
All the crypto crap is just a Ponzi scheme. It is a privatized fiat currency based on the bigger sucker rule.

What amazes me is that so many people still don't know these obvious things

Forum List

Back