Fucking Obama - Hated in US - Hated Internationally

You think this is a bad thing? I don't. Anti obama protests should be occurring across the world by now.

Obama-winner-300x271.jpg

Poor losers have little to offer but, "ain't Obama awful". Of course Warrior with his homosexual interests would be the one to suggest "fucking Obama" - the dude really needs to get with Rabbi again.

Yeah and what about the IRS thing, and the birth certificate, and mispronouncing all those words, and Benghazi. and all that other stuff? Like people forget.

I thought the world was going to love us once this Chimp was placed in office.

The liberal/lefties always blamed the hated white man for every problem under the sum.

So they were elated when a black man was elected president.

And assumed that just the color of his skin would cure to all the worlds problems.

Plus, make America the most loved nation on earth.

True story.......... :cool:

The liberal/lefties always blamed the hated white man for every problem under the sum.

And assumed that just the color of his skin would cure to all the worlds problems.

For once, yes it is true story.

You're sayin' we need a Muslim President to be loved......:eusa_hand:

....as long as he's not a Republican.

I thought the world was going to love us once this Chimp was placed in office.

Bush? Everybody called him the Chimp but for non racist reasons. It was more for his lack of brain power, the same lack of brain power we see in many Repubs.. :eusa_whistle:

That's why I call Obama a Chimp. Lack of brain power. Quit your race-baiting bullshit, skank.

Poor losers have little to offer but, "ain't Obama awful". Of course Warrior with his homosexual interests would be the one to suggest "fucking Obama" - the dude really needs to get with Rabbi again.

Wry why dont you answer what what Warrior said?.....or do you always have to be the Lefts "echo chamber".....just askin.....

Wry why dont you answer what what Warrior said?.....or do you always have to be the Lefts "echo chamber".....just askin.....

I'll guess that even Wry has enough brains not to bother answering the imbecile.

...but I admit, unless we could dissect their heads, we may never know which has the smaller of the pea-brains.

A thread based on exaggeration?
I wouldn't say "O" is hated in America for one. There are quite a few Americans like me who don't like his policies but don't hate the guy. It was the same with "W". In both cases, the extreme right or left are the ones who hate "O" and hated "W", the rest just hated/hate their policies. Polls from the "W" years reflected distaste for his policies but most people liked the guy and with "O" polls show the same thing.

Forum List

Back