Fuel prices are a necessary growing pain; Seriously just ride a bike

Is anyone else thankful that the OP doesn't post that often (probably because she rides a bike everywhere)? There's more than enough idiotic bullshit to read around this place so the less we have of her crap the better. I for one have yet to read anything she has posted that was of any value...

"Pain" is the operative word in the political phrase "growing pains". The word "growing" is debatable since windmills seem to be a backwards trend. It's no secret that the term is intended to justify the government's effort to punish citizens in order to force them to comply with an agenda that causes suffering. In this case the agenda is the great new green philosophy that only makes oil producing regimes like Venezuela rich

Ok drive your gas guzzler. Just no whining when its $200 to fill it up. The world is moving on from oil, you can join us or go broke trying to live in the past, your choice

LOL...I can drive whatever I want gas prices be damned.
I hope these crazy food prices,gas prices and all of the other dem inflicted costs break your dumbass.

You mean saving the planet? Or exchanging a $300/month car payment + $400/month fuel for…..a $200 one time only payment for a bike that then is FREE transportation???

I see why logic and math is so hard for the Ultra MAGA crowd.

Your bike is only worth $200 bucks?
I have two bikes one of which costs 5K and the other 1200 bucks.
You must really be poor.

Ever been to Japan? France? Netherlands? Germany? Switzerland? I have. LOTS of bike riding for daily commute. Hardly 3rd world countries.

I know MAGA doesnt go many places that doesnt have Waffle House (delicious btw) but bike usage is quite normal
The first liberal default is always some bullshit about other countries as if we are obligated to do as they do. Move there pie in the sky.

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
When you get dry behind the ears, it will all come clear, virtue signaler. Animal crackers have more brains than you. I want you to try to house the number of people who are employed in SF, Portland, Seattle, NYC, LA, San Diego, Chicago, Detroit, Denver, Houston, DFW, DC, Tampa, Miami, Atlanta, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, St. Louis et al within 10 miles of those jobs. You're a shortsighted moron.

Im sorry but Im tired of hearing people demand Biden “fix” fuel prices. This is a necessary growing pain for proper progress folks. Climate change is real (despite what MAGA says) and ridding ourselves of fossil fuels is simply gonna have to happen. And yes, Biden is actually doing a great job moving us towards that.

And in the process how about RIDE A FREAKIN BIKE. I do and most sane people who see the reality we face do also. Probably will help some people who need to lose weight anyway lose some.

Some will say “but I live 45 miles from work” well we used to warn about “white flight” to the suburbs, and the cost of NOT building high speed rail. Well here ya go. We told ya so.
'Ride a bike'

Get f*ing real!

Biden created this problem with his failed policies and actions.

Biden, AOC, and Democrats are declared they would do this if they got the chance, and now they FORCING Americans to go through this unnecessarily painful transition from fossil fuels to wind, water, solar, & energy sources that HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED / DON'T EXIST YET.

If you don't see the existing problem with that, if you don't see how insane that is, you are as batshit crazy as they are.

'Go ride a bike'?!

What great f*ing advice, snowflake. Go tell that to a farmer who is paying out the ass to fill up his tractors, farm trucks, combines, and harvesters, which affects the sky-rocketing cost of food.

Go tell that to the truckers whose semis that run on diesel are a huge part of our supply chain, also affected by the soaring record-setting cost of diesel.

'Go ride a bike'

STFU. You have no idea what you are talking about, snowflake.

Peter Buttplug told you to ride a bike to save the planet..............and you bought it. :auiqs.jpg:

I'll get rid of my F-350 as soon as they invent an economy car with equal ground clearance and the ability to two 20,000 pounds.
For work purposes I understand. I understand 18 wheelers and heavy duty pickups for some jobs are necessary and will be for decades

Forum List

Back