Full Documentary "Anecdotals"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Very well-made documentary.

Description box

A compassionate exploration of the nuanced vaccine debate.
While the vaccine debate grows more divided, those with adverse reactions get stuck in the middle.

In March 2021, after receiving my Pfizer shot, I couldn't feel the left side of my face for a month. Eighteen months later, electric shocks and muscle weakness continue. Unable to receive the 2nd dose, I am amongst a group of partially-vaccinated people who have been outcast from many aspects of society with no empathy. We've been censored and told it's unethical to talk about our stories because we are just anecdotes.

This movie provides a glimpse into the lives of the Anecdotals–those of us whose lives have been changed drastically by taking the vaccine. It also reflects on the division and politics that prevents us from getting much needed care. Anecdotals is a personal journey that focuses on questions, not answers, and people, not politics.

Source: Anecdotals Movie

My younger cousin didn't get the vaccine and died a horrible death.

I don't know the optimum path forward.

Can DNA testing determine if one mRNA vaccine is the one you can use, or if your DNA can't handle it?

Can DNA testing determine if one mRNA vaccine is the one you can use, or if your DNA can't handle it?

Internal convulsions sounds pretty horrible to me. Covid is just a respiratory disease that only kills mostly frail elderly who are about to die anyway, through pneumonia similar to flu.

c3tzr1g81unaps7vznxhuew5zm76dshwey7onmflxck2iqsnvgvcjw1vweybgkzbgwh7tivvs3jwiwqmkp6zej3qbyzygofvxj4bryano6q9xs3y3cex8za.png

It is bad for everyone.

Sadly, we have found out that quarantining the population had zero effect at preventing the spread.

Tragically the states that housed the sick with the elderly caused many deaths.

Masks did not work, at all.

Forum List

Back