Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

No, I think that's about 20% to 30% of the population, not 50%. And the world has seen this before, so there is plenty of precedent.

Yes, we know. The world has seen Stalinism before. There is precedent. We know what it's about.

And the fact remains: This isn't about policy, issues or ideas for you people. It's about obedience. Plenty of Republicans and Independents know that's the case.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

Your OPINION means nothing.

So, too bad. Your opinion of me means nothing.

That is correct. I don't deal in opinions.

I deal in RESULTS, Mister.

Results are, Trump left office like he was supposed to. If he wanted to stay in power he would have. He didn't.

Results are, now we have $7 gas, 10% inflation, and a Stalinist federal government.

Dude, if you ain't missing Trump you have NO business bitching about policies.

You're a hypocrite

But we knew that already.

No. We're officially mad as hell and we're not going to take it anymore.

Oh, we have the courage. We're hoping you idiots will regain your senses just like the Republicans did after the Neo-Cons left. (Or rather, we're booted out). If you dont, well... we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

You fuckers are nothing new, you know. Fredric Bastiat was all over your sorry asses 150 years ago.

"Using the law as an instrument of plunder".

That's you.
That's rich coming from someone like you who supports a strongman wanna be dictator...because he's gonna make sure your country doesn't disappear on you....(shakes head).
There were these two dudes in the 20's and 30's that whipped up a bunch of supporters who thought like you do.....wonder what happened to those guys? :)

No Trumptard has been able to explain why the traitor sat on his ass for over three hours jerking off while the insurrection raged and people were dying.

His staff tried to get him to act. His family tried to get him to act. His media friends tried to get him to act. His friends in Congress begged him to act.

Instead, the traitor fired off a tweet attacking his vice president to throw fuel on the fire.

The reason no Trumptard can explain this traitor's behavior is because they can't admit to themselves he was loving every minute of it.

This National Guard horseshit is a red herring to divert from the facts.
They didn't listen to him when he told them to "peacefully and Patriotically make your voices be heard", so why do you think they would have listened to him then, Simp?

Having problems getting your message through to the crowds?

Need everyone who knows the facts to disappear so you can pass those messages on freely?

Not a chance :)
bwahahhahahahhhhhaaaaaaaa

bwahahahahahahhhhhahahahhhahahahhhahahahahhhhhhhhahhahahhhhh

That's rich coming from someone like you who supports a strongman wanna be dictator...because he's gonna make sure your country doesn't disappear on you....(shakes head).

There you go with your asinine mudslinging bullshit again.

I hope you choke on it. I really do

And I hope it's very, VERY fucking painful

There were these two dudes in the 20's and 30's that whipped up a bunch of supporters who thought like you do.....wonder what happened to those guys? :)

Fuck you.

Go away, you little leftard piece of shit.

You're a stain on humanity.

There you go with your asinine mudslinging bullshit again.

I hope you choke on it. I really do

And I hope it's very, VERY fucking painful

Fuck you.

Go away, you little leftard piece of shit.

You're a stain on humanity.
I love winding people like you up. You will always be your own worst enemy in the end. Much like your savior.
Your time is slowly but surely coming to an end. You might win a battle or two, but you're going to lose the war. :)

I would put your support behind someone like DeSantis and forget about the guy who didn't order ANY troops to be on standby
when he tried an unsuccessful coup on 1/6/2021.

A forever stain on his "presidency".....

I love winding people like you up. You will always be your own worst enemy in the end. Much like your savior.

Fuck you.

Your time is slowly but surely coming to an end. You might win a battle or two, but you're going to lose the war. :)

First we're going to kick leftard ass from here to Timbuktu.

Chances are 50/50 there will be any leftards left after we're done exposing your miserable asses and making you unpopular

I would put your support behind someone like DeSantis and forget about the guy who didn't order ANY troops to be on standby
when he tried an unsuccessful coup on 1/6/2021.

Fuck you. No one care about Trump. Except you.

A forever stain on his "presidency".....

NO ONE CARES.

Fuck you.

First we're going to kick leftard ass from here to Timbuktu.

Chances are 50/50 there will be any leftards left after we're done exposing your miserable asses and making you unpopular

Fuck you. No one care about Trump. Except you.

NO ONE CARES.
Angry Little Bird..aren't you?
If you didn't care about Trump, you'd be ignoring my posts.
After all, this thread is about your savior lying through his teeth about having troops on standby..cause..he thought about it. :auiqs.jpg:

He's cooked....and we lefties??...we outnumber you.....:)

Angry Little Bird..aren't you?
If you didn't care about Trump, you'd be ignoring my posts.

See?

You're a stupid fucking leftard asswipe and you JUST DON'T GET IT and you never will

After all, this thread is about your savior lying through his teeth about having troops on standby..cause..he thought about it. :auiqs.jpg:

No, this thread is about LYING LEFTARD ASSWIPES such as yourself claiming he didn't

He's cooked....and we lefties??...we outnumber you.....:)

You don't know who or what I am.

You have no idea who "you" is.

I'll give you one for free though - numbers don't matter in my world. One lying fucktard or a hundred million, it's all the same

See?

You're a stupid fucking leftard asswipe and you JUST DON'T GET IT and you never will

No, this thread is about LYING LEFTARD ASSWIPES such as yourself claiming he didn't

You don't know who or what I am.

You have no idea who "you" is.

I'll give you one for free though - numbers don't matter in my world. One lying fucktard or a hundred million, it's all the same
Get what?
This thread is about your lying, orange shitgibbon (that term is actually growing on me)..and your slavish devotion to him.
He issued..NO..SUCH..ORDER...or letter...sorry. :(
He wanted an invasion of the Capitol on January 6th. Nothing you say will change that.

Sit down. Be silent.
Haven't you done enough damage?

You're a lying leftist scumbag

Everyone can see it

Too bad. You made your own bed.
You're a lying leftist scumbag

Everyone can see it

Too bad. You made your own bed.
Ass bleeding because trump's Sec Of Defense testified that no troops were authorized by your boy or anyone else on Jan. 6 you pile of shit?

Trump is a born liar, own it, shit eater.

Forum List

Back