Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

Merrick Garland needs to just go ahead and indict him, try him, sentence, and imprison him.
Get it over with!
Then why doesn't he? He's your boy.
Hey Trumptards.....
Here's the part where you circle back again and ask "charge him with what?"

The answer remains the same.
Watch the hearings yourself and you will have your answer.
So you have no answer?

Just give us one crime they could charge him with and which of the many hearings brought out evidence for this charge. Include video of it if you like.

Then why doesn't he? He's your boy.

So you have no answer?

Just give us one crime they could charge him with and which of the many hearings brought out evidence for this charge. Include video of it if you like.
Inciting insurrection

Conspiracy to defraud the U.S.

Conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding.

Conspiracy to violate state election law (Georgia)

Seditious conspiracy

Just for starters.

All of the evidence proving that yes, he appears thoroughly guilty of all of these things is very well presented in each hearing but this last one brings it all together.

Of course you can never know any of these things if you continue to refuse to watch the evidence with your head stuck in the sand (or somewhere else) squawking like a parrot from your hiding place....

SQUAWK!
Witch hunt!

Inciting insurrection

Seditious conspiracy

Just for starters.

All of the evidence proving that yes, he appears thoroughly guilty of all of these things is very well presented in each hearing but this last one brings it all together.

Of course you can never know any of these things if you continue to refuse to watch the evidence with your head stuck in the sand (or somewhere else) squawking like a parrot from your hiding place....

SQUAWK!
Witch hunt!
Charges?

Where are the charges?

Shit or get off the pot.

Inciting insurrection

Seditious conspiracy

Just for starters.

SQUAWK!
Witch hunt!
You just named a bunch of charges you would like to see Trump get charged with. Where's the evidence that came from the J6 Committee of any of them?

And why haven't you told Merrick Garland about this? He seems to think he has nothing at all to charge Trump with.

Mac, if you support that shit you're a fucking leftard and that's all there is to it.

Stalin is as Stalin does. You can't weasel out of it. If you're in that camp you're in it and we're coming after you.
Support WHAT shit? You can't get specific.

All that matters to you people is whether someone bends over for the Orange High Hard One.

Issues, policies, ideas don't matter. You don't have the balls to admit it. Stop being WEAK.

Except they weren't. And there's a reason you have to go to a "podunk" website. It's Because it didn't happen. Honestly, the desperation leading up to the midterms is at a fever pitch on the alt-right. :)

This is all that you watch on MSNBCNN, isn't it?

They're not covering any of the top midterm issues for Americans, are they?

All that matters to you people is whether someone bends over for the Orange High Hard One.

Issues, policies, ideas don't matter. You don't have the balls to admit it. Stop being WEAK.

You're a Leftie, Mac. Trump broke you.

The crawl back is going to be arduous. It's you, Mac. It's not us. It's you.

Agreed. Everyone can see that issues, policies and ideas don't matter to you sheep.

All that matters is that you buy the con. That's it. Period.

That is a cult.

You know what's a cult, Mac?

You asserting that you voted for Biden as the better of two choices, but also asserting that ANYONE who voted for Trump is automatically in the Cult In Mac's Head, which you have no doubt posted about THOUSANDS of times.

It's tone deaf. It's almost insane.

You know what's a cult, Mac?

You asserting that you voted for Biden as the better of two choices, but also asserting that ANYONE who voted for Trump is automatically in the Cult In Mac's Head, which you have no doubt posted about THOUSANDS of times.

It's tone deaf. It's almost insane.
Yet I've never asserted that. It only happened in your mind.

You're insane. You're in a cult and haven't yet realized it.

Yet I've never asserted that. It only happened in your mind.

You're insane. You're in a cult and haven't yet realized it.

Uh yes you have. You referred to me as YOU sheep. Which sheep? I did not vote for Trump in the primaries. I do not endorse him for 2024. I voted for him as the best of two choices, as I have said many times. He was a great president. He's not such a great man.

You call that a cult over and over and over. You feel much the same way about Biden but that's fine, because you're Ol' Mac.

Uh yes you have. You referred to me as YOU sheep. Which sheep? I did not vote for Trump in the primaries. I do not endorse him for 2024. I voted for him as the best of two choices, as I have said many times. He was a great president. He's not such a great man.

You call that a cult over and over and over. You feel much the same way about Biden but that's fine, because you're Ol' Mac.
Your third lie. I think Biden is mediocre at best, and I've said that many times. I think the Democrats are terrible.

You toss out three lies in one quick conversation. "You're a lefty". "You asserted everyone who votes for Trump is in a cult". "You feel much the same way about Biden".

This is why I don't bother. I don't know if you're a perpetual liar or just lost. Talk to yourself now. You're boring, and you disgust me.

Your third lie. I think Biden is mediocre at best, and I've said that many times. I think the Democrats are terrible.

You toss out three lies in one quick conversation. "You're a lefty". "You asserted everyone who votes for Trump is in a cult". "You feel much the same way about Biden".

This is why I don't bother. I don't know if you're a perpetual liar or just lost. Talk to yourself now. You're boring, and you disgust me.

YOU sheep. To me.

Thus, I am in "the cult"--whatever that means. Yet I voted based on two choices, just as you did.

Ol' Mac creates his own reality, then bristles when he is called on it. Shocker!

I can be as specific as I want, dumbass.

No one controls me, shit for brains.

There's nothing to admit, Mac.

You think 50% of America are tin foil hat conspiracy nuts whose minds are being controlled by an orange baboon.

Don't you realize how incredibly nutty that sounds?

What's nuttier, a few thousand people engaged in election fraud or millions under mind control?

STOP WITH THE STUPID, you dumbass paranoid conspiracy nut.

This is all that you watch on MSNBCNN, isn't it?

They're not covering any of the top midterm issues for Americans, are they?
Well, like every other day, it looks like it shifts with the news cycle.
But don't worry, it's all Biden's fault. If Republicans win, it will all magically go away, unicorns will sprout out of people's asses and there will be gas for everyone! :)

Or, Republicans will be just as powerless to prevent what's going on as Democrats are.

lolol :p

Showing that you're a complete fucking idiot.

You keep trying to make it about WHO, you stupid of leftard shit.

Americans don't buy your bullshit.

You're the one who's in bed with Stalinists, punk

We're going to take you assholes apart

Limb by limb if we have to.
Wow, just a bit over the top here.
Is there any wonder why the sane among us consider you nutters to be cancers?
You've officially lost it.

So bring it....if you have the courage. Stop talking about it and do it.

Well, like every other day, it looks like it shifts with the news cycle.
But don't worry, it's all Biden's fault. If Republicans win, it will all magically go away, unicorns will sprout out of people's asses and there will be gas for everyone! :)

Or, Republicans will be just as powerless to prevent what's going on as Democrats are.

I know you think this is funny and clever but you have lost the plot.

Under Trump (a Republican) we DID have a great economy and we were energy independent. Then comes Biden and it was decimated. Yes, SOME of it has to do with recovery from the pandemic. But there's no doubt it was helped massively along by his out of control spending and energy policies.

:):):)

Sonny boy...you're not going to do jack shit.

If you really thought the last election were stolen...you'd be shooting people now.

well...you mean talking about it for 2 years on an internet forum is not going to accomplish anything?

Forum List

Back