Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

Most of the men who are military patriots live in the Deplorable areas. We see commercials every day from our wars showing us the disability gifts our politicians gave them for it. Only they do not even get full restitution for being less human. Evil is the Cheney family as an example. We learned our lessons. But you have not from your own.
Cheney & Bushes are fucking traitors

No. Since you exist in the orange universe, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about.

And I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
I’m a fan of Trump only as fas as he’s able to annoy Leftists and live rent free in your brainless heads. I wouldn’t vote for him in 24, I pray he doesn’t run!

I’m a fan of Trump only as fas as he’s able to annoy Leftists and live rent free in your brainless heads. I wouldn’t vote for him in 24, I pray he doesn’t run!
And for the zillionth time, I'd ask what makes me a leftist, but you can't tell me.

I don't adore your God on Earth like you do. That's your only criteria. You are a cultist.

And for the zillionth time, I'd ask what makes me a leftist, but you can't tell me.

I don't adore your God on Earth like you do. That's your only criteria. You are a cultist.

That's what makes you a leftard, Mac.

Stupid shit like that.

You want a dose of reality?

MOST righties held their noses and voted for Trump in '16, just because Hillary is such an evil khunnt and he was the only one who could make sure she never saw the White House again.

And then the Dems, with their usual asinine stupidity, made him a martyr. Made the entire Republican party a martyr!

And now they're actually engaging in overt Stalinism, and here YOU are talking about cults.

That's why you're a leftard, Mac. Because you believe the spew from the leftards.

Do you believe there was an insurrection?
That's not an issue or policy.

But yes, of course, as do many independents and Republicans.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

That's not an issue or policy.

But yes, of course, as do many independents and Republicans.

Mz2fcxu.jpg

No.

Not "many". Only a very, very few.

And they're a being booted out of office because Americans aren't dumb enough to believe their bullshit

Liz Cheney got trounced, did you notice? By like 2/3 of the vote? Censured by her own party multiple times?

She's Neo-Con scum, a RINO's RINO. Republicans don't want her around. Because she uses the i-word too, and everyone knows it's bullshit.

No.

Not "many". Only a very, very few.

And they're a being booted out of office because Americans aren't dumb enough to believe their bullshit

Liz Cheney got trounced, did you notice? By like 2/3 of the vote? Censured by her own party multiple times?

She's Neo-Con scum, a RINO's RINO. Republicans don't want her around. Because she uses the i-word too, and everyone knows it's bullshit.
Proving I'm right when I say, you guys think that if you're not an obedient Trumpster, you're a leftist.

The ONLY criteria is whether you buy the con. It has NOTHING to do with issues, positions, or ideas.

Thanks.

BULLSHIT

You're a fucking liar.

Stalinist pig.

Fuck you.

YOUR desperation is plainly evident.

You can't tell the truth to save your life.
It..didn't...happen. Period.
Telling that you support a liar and con man.
Shows how easily duped you are. :)

No, I wouldn't. You're just a dumbass shit for brains mudslinging leftard who doesn't have the first fucking clue about what's really going on.
Ahh

So you think the election were stolen...and all you're doing about it is posting profanity on an obscure message board.
Unbeknownst to you or anyone else, there are people out here who actually care about our country. We're not going to let you fuck it up.
Clearly... you care SO MUCH that you're arguing on an internet and not doing anything else.

You haven't the remotest idea who or what I am. It'll be a bad day for you if you ever have to find out
You've made clear who you are...a cheap hack who plays the oldest role on the internet...the "internet tough guy".... So lame.

"Following my authorization, the Department of Defense was surprised to receive a wholesale refusal, in writing, from D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and the Capitol Police, who do not report to me, but report to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. The law requires their authorization before any troop deployment could be utilized in Washington, D.C."

Boom. No wonder they wouldn't publish the letter.
So produce the letter.

BOOM!

Proving I'm right when I say, you guys think that if you're not an obedient Trumpster, you're a leftist.

The ONLY criteria is whether you buy the con. It has NOTHING to do with issues, positions, or ideas.

Thanks.
Mac, if you support that shit you're a fucking leftard and that's all there is to it.

Stalin is as Stalin does. You can't weasel out of it. If you're in that camp you're in it and we're coming after you.

Even if they truly believe it did not happen, because liars often convince themselves if no one else, the J6 committee is getting huge amounts of coverage for the world's most boring and over produced evening drama. If the J6 Committee is that newsworthy, a letter from Trump should be front page headline.
No!
Letter my ass!
The orange snowflake should have voluntarily testified before this committee back in June.
Instead he hides behind unofficial "statements" like this letter and his failing Truth Social wanna-be Twitter substitute.
Also the occasional softball (so called) "interviews" on Trump friendly conservo TV and radio stations.

If the slimy little worm really has anything meaningful to say in rebuttal to all the sworn testimony incriminating him let him say it under oath also.

Otherwise boycot him.

We've heard enough of his pitiful whining and lying anyway.

Merrick Garland needs to just go ahead and indict him, try him, sentence, and imprison him.
Get it over with!

Hey Trumptards.....
Here's the part where you circle back again and ask "charge him with what?"

The answer remains the same.
Watch the hearings yourself and you will have your answer.

Forum List

Back