Full Text of Trump Letter to J6 Committee: "Thousands" of National Guard Troops Were Authorized, Stopped by Pelosi on J6. "I Did My Job."

The problem for you and all the Trump-haters who spread these blatant lies are 1) the recorded fact that HE suggested the National Guard be called in prior to the 6 Jan events and 2) his own exact words, what he said to the crowd who came to see him speak and to support him.

FACT:
The FBI warned of violence on 6 Jan DAYS before the event.

FACT:
Trump recommended the National Guard be called in.

FACT:
The Sergeants-At-Arns if the House and Senate, DC Mayor, and Speaker Pelosi met, talked, and THEY made the call not to bring in the National Guard. It was reported the reason they gave was 'BAD OPTICS'.

*Wirh the FBI warning of violence why the hell would anyone NOT call in the National Guard?!

FACT:
The FBI admitted under oath they had infiltrated the Oath Keepers, were running a Special Unit Opetation before and during the events of J6, and had Agents in the crowd.

FACT:
The crowd involved in the violent protest at the Capitol were not the ones who initiated the violence at the Capitol.

FACT:
The crowd that started the violence at the Capitol were not at Trump's speech.

*It has been proven the timing did not allow time for the people at Trump's speech to get to the Capitol before the violent protest began.

Your comment above is a bald-faced, shameless LIE resulting from immature, petty hatred for the man and obvious TDS.

You're also stupid. IF Trump was really behind the violent protest, as you falsely claim, why would he want to be leading the violence at the Capitol. There's this thing called 'plausible deniability', dimwit. Do a little research to educate yourself on what that means.

Democrats, liberal retards, fake news media, and ignorant Democrat-worshipping/parotting sheep ate stuck on stupid and have been for 7 years now.

Every failed 'We've got him now' attempt are marked with the exact same earmarks, the primary one being the ridiculously, easily debunked lies - like yours - born out of rhe same raw emotion that sent hundreds of you idiots out into the streets to literally scream at the sky.

View attachment 710336

It is amazing that anyone would give anything such mentaly deranged freaks and proven shameless liars say anymore a moment's pause or consideration.

Such a moronic, emotional, hate-driven statement above destroys all credibility and need to read more of what you FEEL / think on the subject.

While you FEEL Trump would have loved to lead the protest and FEEL he committed a crime on 6 Jan, Speaker Pelosi actually did break the law by physically threatening the President. If anyone should have been indicted out of those 2 on 6 Jan it should have been / should be HER.
Your "facts" come from your universe. We exist in different universes.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

The amount of rage and hate these Trumpsters demonstrate in virtually every thread only confirms the concerns the rest of the country, the rest of the world, have about them.

Your "facts" come from your universe. We exist in different universes.

I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.
"We believe truth over facts!"
- Joe Biden

Face it Mac, the BULLSHIT SHOW from you demented COMMUNISTS is coming to an END!!!
Your illogical CRAP is blowing up in your face just in time for mid-term elections....

"We believe truth over facts!"
- Joe Biden

Face it Mac, the BULLSHIT SHOW from you demented COMMUNISTS is coming to an END!!!
Your illogical CRAP is blowing up in your face just in time for mid-term elections....
You clearly don't know my politics, but I know that trying to explain them to you would be pointless.

This is a good time for you. Maybe it will take away some of your paranoid rage. Enjoy.

Your "facts" come from your universe. We exist in different universes..

Actually these are REPORTED facts, dumbass. I have createdxseveral thread in this subject in which I posted quite a few links in them and in other threads.

The FACT that you can post what you did while being completely ignorant of the FACTS justvshows how much of an EMONTIONAL, hate and ignorance-driven, TDS-suffering, Dem-worshipping doofus you truly are.

Tell us something - when you ran inyo the street to scream at the sky, did you get down on both knees to do it or just stand there with clenched fists, eyes closed?

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Actually these are REPORTED facts, dumbass. I have createdxseveral thread in this subject in which I posted quite a few links in them and in other threads.

The FACT that you can post what you did while being completely ignorant of the FACTS justvshows how much of an EMONTIONAL, hate and ignorance-driven, TDS-suffering, Dem-worshipping doofus you truly are.

Tell us something - when you ran inyo the street to scream at the sky, did you get down on both knees to do it or just stand there with clenched fists, eyes closed?

View attachment 710342
Yes, I know they're reported in your universe.

I'm not trying to convince you of anything.

He desperately wanted to lead the violent mob into the Capitol to stop the Constitutional proceedings. Obviously troops would have gotten in the way.
So where the fuck were they?

Oh wait, I know - Nancy Pelosi turned them down. The mayor of DC turned them down. The lying Democrat scumbags deliberately and willfully turned them down. That's the truth.

"Following my authorization, the Department of Defense was surprised to receive a wholesale refusal, in writing, from D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser and the Capitol Police, who do not report to me, but report to Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi. The law requires their authorization before any troop deployment could be utilized in Washington, D.C."

Boom. No wonder they wouldn't publish the letter.

We have Stalinist pigs in the media too.

These fucking asswipes need to LEAVE TOWN.

No Trumptard has been able to explain why the traitor sat on his ass for over three hours jerking off while the insurrection raged and people were dying.

His staff tried to get him to act. His family tried to get him to act. His media friends tried to get him to act. His friends in Congress begged him to act.

Instead, the traitor fired off a tweet attacking his vice president to throw fuel on the fire.

The reason no Trumptard can explain this traitor's behavior is because they can't admit to themselves he was loving every minute of it.

This National Guard horseshit is a red herring to divert from the facts.
They turned down his request for security, you idiot.

They got what was coming to them.

Shoulda got more.

Forum List

Back