Full Trump Hitlery-Beatdown Speech 6/22/16 [VIDEO]...

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

View attachment 79002

This is an excellent video. Another poster posted it earlier. It shows how so many have become duped Dem-Bot morons, when it comes to Hillary Clinton...

Second attempt because your first thread on that tanked hard?

You're still here stalker loon, ain't ya? But hey whatever. Stalk away i guess. Nutters are nutters.

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

View attachment 79002

This is an excellent video. Another poster posted it earlier. It shows how so many have become duped Dem-Bot morons, when it comes to Hillary Clinton...

Trump's speech today will open up a lot of young liberals empty heads. Not so the older libs. They're in a terminal stage.

Because the young are as ignorant as the other dupes? Only way. And it won't last, because they're not stupid like GOPers.

View attachment 79002

Trump's speech today will open up a lot of young liberals empty heads. Not so the older libs. They're in a terminal stage.

Because the young are as ignorant as the other dupes? Only way. And it won't last, because they're not stupid like GOPers.

Well then you go ahead and support the corrupt evil witch. Your call i guess. But i won't.

View attachment 79002

Phony scandals, dupe. Lies and stupid innuendo- all the GOP has.

Her own words dupe. And my God, if Trump had said such awful things, you'd be in full hysterical meltdown-mode over it.

Every one discredited. The rape victim? She was defense counsel and it was 40+ years ago lol...the rest is PURE crap.

View attachment 79002

Her own words dupe. And my God, if Trump had said such awful things, you'd be in full hysterical meltdown-mode over it.

Every one discredited. The rape victim? She was defense counsel and it was 40+ years ago lol...the rest is PURE crap.

Uh dupe, she did make those heinous comments. Sorry, but it is the truth.

Well then you go ahead and support the corrupt evil witch. Your call i guess. But i won't.

Of course not. Total dupe of your greedy idiot billionaire brainwashers, thieves, and liars. But keep spreading lies, you're the greatest pal in the info age.

Bravo Mr. Trump! Spot On! :clap::clap2:

Forward to the 35:00 minute mark...

Hillary speaking now...making no fucking sense at all. Hopping from one exaggeration to another...one lie to another...one meme to another. A horse's ass for sure.

View attachment 79002

he has but as always you are willfully ignorant of them

$12k suit? said that?
Hot sauce? joking- does have it always.
The CHARITY took their money, not her. LIE.
An irrelevant pile of crap/spin for ignoramuses only. As always.

View attachment 79002

You should watch again. Trump ain't even close. Your girl's pretty messed up.

Bravo Mr. Trump! Spot On! :clap::clap2:

Forward to the 35:00 minute mark...

Hillary speaking now...making no fucking sense at all. Hopping from one exaggeration to another...one lie to another...one meme to another. A horse's ass for sure.

BS. Good economic policy. Support for teachers? Support for college bound? Tax credits for corp apprenticeships and training? Just sthu, silly dupe.

$12k suit? said that?

Uh dupe, she did wear a $12k suit to a speech about 'inequality.' And i guess a Clinton-Bot would call her racist comments just a 'joke.' Pretty convenient, no? And her charity is a corrupt farce. All truths.

Libtards equate free shit with good economic policy. Lazy, stupid bastards.

$12k suit? said that?

Uh dupe, she did wear a $12k suit to a speech about 'inequality.' And i guess a Clinton-Bot would call her racist comments just a 'joke.' Pretty convenient, no? And her charity is a corrupt farce. All truths.
Of course it was a joke, LIAR. She was joking with reporters about all the hot sauces she travels with, she LOVES THEM- then she joked it was all "pandering to the blacks, right? LOL" . Now you know, and know you're duped AGAIN.

You have no evidence the charity is corrupt AT ALL. Just bs propaganda. LIAR. You're passing the dupe thing.

Last edited:

View attachment 79002

You're still here stalker loon, ain't ya? But hey whatever. Stalk away i guess. Nutters are nutters.
paulie's greatest hits ,,,,
So what about the next big 'Terrorist' attack?' We all know it's coming. For instance, how would Americans and their Government react to an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) attack? This film delves into likely scenarios. It also delves into how Citizens can actually resist Martial Law. It isn't inevitable that Citizens submit.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world.

You should watch again. Trump ain't even close. Your girl's pretty messed up.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world-.PAULIE

Libtards equate free shit with good economic policy. Lazy, stupid bastards.
Anything to save the bloated rich from paying their fair share, hater dupe (80% chance racist)...People need better opportunity, stupid.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Family values GOP? anything to help the wrecked middle class is free shit? You're total fools. We and New Guinea are the only countries with no paid parental leave? RW IDIOCY. And so much more...

Forum List

Back