Full Trump Hitlery-Beatdown Speech 6/22/16 [VIDEO]...

Trump goes after you personally because you're a lying bitch. The Clinton foundation saved lives around the world...and made her a multi millionaire.

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

View attachment 79002

This is an excellent video. Another poster posted it earlier. It shows how so many have become duped Dem-Bot morons, when it comes to Hillary Clinton...

Second attempt because your first thread on that tanked hard?

You're still here stalker loon, ain't ya? But hey whatever. Stalk away i guess. Nutters are nutters.
paulie's greatest hits ,,,,
So what about the next big 'Terrorist' attack?' We all know it's coming. For instance, how would Americans and their Government react to an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) attack? This film delves into likely scenarios. It also delves into how Citizens can actually resist Martial Law. It isn't inevitable that Citizens submit.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world.

What's your problem with that? The film raised the questions, and i gave my opinions. You're entitled to your opinions as well. Movin on...

It's hilarious that any fool would consider that a "beatdown" when all Trump does is try to project his own faults onto others. He used those same tactics against his Republican opponents. It's called PROJECTION.

Projection

Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defence mechanism characterised by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusionand denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

Urban Dictionary: Projection

This is an excellent video. Another poster posted it earlier. It shows how so many have become duped Dem-Bot morons, when it comes to Hillary Clinton...

Phony scandals, dupe. Lies and stupid innuendo- all the GOP has.

Her own words dupe. And my God, if Trump had said such awful things, you'd be in full hysterical meltdown-mode over it.
he has but as always you are willfully ignorant of them

You should watch again. Trump ain't even close. Your girl's pretty messed up.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world-.PAULIE

Seriously, why do you have such a problem with that take? Do you really believe the Elites have poor peoples' best interests in mind?

$12k suit? said that?
Hot sauce? joking- does have it always.
The CHARITY took their money, not her. LIE.
An irrelevant pile of crap/spin for ignoramuses only. As always.

Uh dupe, she did wear a $12k suit to a speech about 'inequality.' And i guess a Clinton-Bot would call her racist comments just a 'joke.' Pretty convenient, no? And her charity is a corrupt farce. All truths.
The speech wasn't about inequality, and the jacket may very well be a gift from supporter Wintour. And ONLY FOOLS think anything but her POLICIES make any difference. Duped AGAIN! D'oh!
Hillary Clinton Armani Jacket Controversy

You're still here stalker loon, ain't ya? But hey whatever. Stalk away i guess. Nutters are nutters.
So what about the next big 'Terrorist' attack?' We all know it's coming. For instance, how would Americans and their Government react to an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse) attack? This film delves into likely scenarios. It also delves into how Citizens can actually resist Martial Law. It isn't inevitable that Citizens submit.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world.

What's your problem with that? The film raised the questions, and i gave my opinions. You're entitled to your opinions as well. Movin on...

The Hitler/Nazi meme elicits a predictable emotional response. We've all been taught since childhood that Hitler and the Nazis were the closest thing to the Devil the planet's ever seen. That's why the U.S. Government often uses it to scare the People into supporting more war. It's a proven winner.

It's called PSYOP (Psychological Operations). If you can paint your latest enemy flavor of the week as another 'Hitler', the People will tend to follow like sheep into any war being proposed. It's psychological warfare. And the U.S. Government doesn't only conduct it against its foreign enemies. It conducts it against its own People as well.----paulie

Phony scandals, dupe. Lies and stupid innuendo- all the GOP has.

Her own words dupe. And my God, if Trump had said such awful things, you'd be in full hysterical meltdown-mode over it.

Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world-.PAULIE

Seriously, why do you have such a problem with that take? Do you really believe the Elites have poor peoples' best interests in mind?
Not greedy idiot GOP ones, stupid. Dem ones who know a healthy middle class is needed to make their businesses work.

The Hitler/Nazi meme elicits a predictable emotional response. We've all been taught since childhood that Hitler and the Nazis were the closest thing to the Devil the planet's ever seen. That's why the U.S. Government often uses it to scare the People into supporting more war. It's a proven winner.

It's called PSYOP (Psychological Operations). If you can paint your latest enemy flavor of the week as another 'Hitler', the People will tend to follow like sheep into any war being proposed. It's psychological warfare. And the U.S. Government doesn't only conduct it against its foreign enemies. It conducts it against its own People as well.----paulie

After the next catastrophic terrorist attack, life in this country will dramatically change forever. Just look at how your Government responded to 9/11. It's pretty frightening thinking about how it will react to a much worse terrorist attack.

Not greedy idiot GOP ones, stupid. Dem ones who know a healthy middle class is needed to make their businesses work.

Clinton's a corrupt filthy rich Globalist Elite. She doesn't care about American Citizens. Trump is at least gonna attempt to put Americans first again. He gets my support.

After the next catastrophic terrorist attack, life in this country will dramatically change forever. Just look at how your Government responded to 9/11. It's pretty frightening thinking about how it will react to a much worse terrorist attack.
That was your stupid, incompetent, lying GOP gov't. Also allowed 9/11. And a corrupt real estate...how'd that work out. Brainwashed functional morons. Muslims are learning that fundies are a-holes. Now the GOP should try it.

thanks for proving my point again!

And in other news...hiLIARy's IT Email Server Guy took the 5th Amendment 125 (yes, one hundred twenty five) times today during his 90 minute deposition.

Clinton's a corrupt filthy rich Globalist Elite. She doesn't care about American Citizens. Trump is at least gonna attempt to put Americans first again. He gets my support.
You are totally brainwashed and full of it. Google fact check about any of your stupid brainwashed talking points and spam. And try looking at Hillary's policies someday, fool.

And in other news...hiLIARy's IT Email Server Guy took the 5th Amendment 125 (yes, one hundred twenty five) times today during his 90 minute deposition.
He has absolutely no interest in becoming famous as a BS GOP propaganda whipping boy, just like Lerner. Means NOTHING, dupe.

Forum List

Back