Full Trump Hitlery-Beatdown Speech 6/22/16 [VIDEO]...

he has but as always you are willfully ignorant of them

You should watch again. Trump ain't even close. Your girl's pretty messed up.
Basically, the Elites want poor people imprisoned, used as slaves, or dead. Oh what a bright future for the world-.PAULIE

Seriously, why do you have such a problem with that take? Do you really believe the Elites have poor peoples' best interests in mind?
Not greedy idiot GOP ones, stupid. Dem ones who know a healthy middle class is needed to make their businesses work.

Clinton's a corrupt filthy rich Globalist Elite. She doesn't care about American Citizens. Trump is at least gonna attempt to put Americans first again. He gets my support.
Yup, rich GOP Americans, twit.

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

Oh, so that's why she's under a criminal investigation by Obama's FBI. He's a Pubbe Dupe, right?
An FBI headed by a GOPer, who's taking too damn long to call her innocent, as he will do. An investigation that started ONLY because of a BS GOP House witch hunt and a gigantic pile of GOP BS propaganda.

LOL

Sure Moonbat, sure

And in other news...hiLIARy's IT Email Server Guy took the 5th Amendment 125 (yes, one hundred twenty five) times today during his 90 minute deposition.
He has absolutely no interest in becoming famous as a BS GOP propaganda whipping boy, just like Lerner. Means NOTHING, dupe.

It means he's freakin' GUILTY, bub...and so is hiLIARy!

"Hillary is crooked a huge liar". Sorry, ALL phony discredited bs from 25 years of phony scandals, just shows how duped so many are from a giant pile of GOP propaganda CRAP. As the GOP keeps stealing from the nonrich- Reaganism defended to the death. See sig.

Oh, so that's why she's under a criminal investigation by Obama's FBI. He's a Pubbe Dupe, right?
An FBI headed by a GOPer, who's taking too damn long to call her innocent, as he will do. An investigation that started ONLY because of a BS GOP House witch hunt and a gigantic pile of GOP BS propaganda.

LOL

Sure Moonbat, sure
So who's the FBI head, dupe? lol

LOL

Sure Moonbat, sure

Obama, dupe

LOL

Sure Moonbat, sure

Obama, dupe
Not since Nixon, FOOL. It's a CONSPIRACEEEEEE!!!!!!!! Idiot.

And in other news...hiLIARy's IT Email Server Guy took the 5th Amendment 125 (yes, one hundred twenty five) times today during his 90 minute deposition.
He has absolutely no interest in becoming famous as a BS GOP propaganda whipping boy, just like Lerner. Means NOTHING, dupe.

because he's so innocent, right PubbeDupe?
You have no evidence of ANY wrongdoing. Just this crap.
crap is all they've ever had.

Libtards equate free shit with good economic policy. Lazy, stupid bastards.
Anything to save the bloated rich from paying their fair share, hater dupe (80% chance racist)...People need better opportunity, stupid.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Family values GOP? anything to help the wrecked middle class is free shit? You're total fools. We and New Guinea are the only countries with no paid parental leave? RW IDIOCY. And so much more...
We have 5 children who created five households over the last thirty years...which you claim are horrible. Average yearly income exceeds 200 k per family. Where did you go wrong Frankie...you sure fucked up somewhere along the way.

Anything to save the bloated rich from paying their fair share, hater dupe (80% chance racist)...People need better opportunity, stupid.
After 30 years of Voodoo: worst min. wage, work conditions, illegal work safeguards, vacations, work week, college costs, rich/poor gap, upward social mobility, % homeless and in prison EVAH, and in the modern world!! And you complain about the victims? Are you an idiot or an A-hole? :cuckoo:

I'm sorry- dupes are lovely people- but I can't take their lazy, ignorant, careless, stupid politics a minute longer. Sorry

Family values GOP? anything to help the wrecked middle class is free shit? You're total fools. We and New Guinea are the only countries with no paid parental leave? RW IDIOCY. And so much more...
We have 5 children who created five households over the last thirty years...which you claim are horrible. Average yearly income exceeds 200 k per family. Where did you go wrong Frankie...you sure fucked up somewhere along the way.
Frankie can't cast loose the bonds of welfare.

odd that you put more value on the property and money than the children ...

can you prove he's on or ever has been on welfare?

can you prove he's on or ever has been on welfare?
I plead the 5th here. Don't ask such pointed questions.

WTH are you talking about lol? Congrats , but you still support stupid thieving GOP policy that has ruined opportunity on the average. You know nothing about me, brainwashed functional moron.

Retired private school teacher and businessman...dupes are such stupid, ignorant jackasses politically at this point, no matter how much they make lol...see the big orange idiot.

WTH are you talking about lol? Congrats , but you still support stupid thieving GOP policy that has ruined opportunity on the average. You know nothing about me, brainwashed functional moron.

Franco finally admits it! "You know nothing nothing about me, brainwashed functional moron."

Franco finally admits it! "You know nothing nothing about me, brainwashed functional moron."
He was stating fact , not about himself but about you and now you're confirming it.
Thanks.

Trump Cited Gary Byrne’s Crisis Of Character, Which Secret Service Veterans “Strongly Denounce”
Trump Highlights Byrne’s Claim That Clinton “Lacks The Integrity And Temperament” To Be President. From Trump’s June 22 remarks, as prepared for delivery:

She lacks the temperament, the judgment and the competence to lead.

In the words of a Secret Service agent posted outside the Oval Office:

“She simply lacks the integrity and temperament to serve in the office…from the bottom of my soul, I know this to be true…Her leadership style – volcanic, impulsive…disdainful of the rules set for everyone else – hasn’t changed a bit.” [DonaldJTrump.com, 6/22/16]

Politico: Secret Service Veterans “Strongly Denounce” Byrne’s Book. Politico reported on criticism of former Secret Service officer Gary Byrne’s book from current and former Secret Service members, including from the non-partisan Association of Former Agents of the United States Secret Service. The Secret Service veterans say Byrne was “too low-ranking” to have witnessed events recounted in the book, and suggest he is lying for political and financial benefit.

On Tuesday, AFAUSSS, which is strictly nonpartisan, is set to release a statement blasting Gary Byrne author of “Crisis in Character,” saying members “strongly denounce” the book, which they add has made security harder by eroding the trust between agents and the people they protect.

“There is no place for any self-moralizing narratives, particularly those with an underlying motive,” reads the statement from the group’s board of directors, which says Byrne has politics and profit on his mind.

AFAUSSS rarely issues public statements of any kind.

The book has rankled current and former members of the Secret Service, who don’t like anyone airing their business in public — but who also take issue with Byrne inflating his role. Byrne was a uniformed officer in Bill Clinton’s White House. But that’s the lowest level of protection within the White House and around the president.

People familiar with West Wing security laugh at the idea that Byrne or any uniformed officer ever would have walked in on Bill Clinton anywhere, whether in a meeting or, as a New York Post article over the weekend claims, in the middle of a make-out session in the Map Room with the late daughter of former Vice President Walter Mondale. The Secret Service presidential detail would have stopped him. (That affair was a well-worn rumor during the Clinton years, though strongly denied by Eleanor Mondale, who died of brain cancer in 2011.)

[...]

The group’s statement, which POLITICO obtained in advance of its release, very carefully calls Byrne a liar.

“One must question the veracity and content of any book which implies that its author played such an integral part of so many [claimed] incidents. Any critique of management by one who has never managed personnel or programs resounds hollow. Additionally, why would an employee wait in excess of ten years after terminating his employment with the Service to make his allegations public?” it reads. [Politico, 6/22/16]

Forum List

Back