🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Full video of Frederica Wilson's 2015 FBI speech shows John Kelly got it wrong

"anyone in politics or government who works for Donald Trump, whether on the payroll or in some other supporting role, is forced to make a sacrifice. Working for Trump means that one’s credibility is likely to be damaged, so there is a kind of moral calculation that any Trump supporter must make: Does working for him serve some higher purpose that outweighs the price of reputational loss?"

John Kelly and the Dangerous Moral Calculus of Working for Trump

For those who continue to praise The President, you too have made that sacrifice and nothing you post will never be taken seriously.

Only the far left radical loons take you seriously as you have defended the lies of the left and the previous admins repeated lies and disregard for the constitution and law.

Other than your biases and personal attack do you have anything thoughtful, thought provoking, substantive or intelligent to offer? Over the years of posting it is my humble opinion you are an empty vessel with nothing to offer.

Prove me wrong, and stay on topic; this thread is not about me or you, it is a topical issue which discredits the Chief of President Trump's Staff and his press secretary.

If you believe they are honest people of high integrity offer evidence. If not prove my first paragraph above correct.

it is a topical issue which discredits the Chief of President Trump's Staff and his press secretary.

If you believe they are honest people of high integrity offer evidence. If not prove my first paragraph above correct.

Some of Trumps staff came into the administration as rogues and liars, ex: Anthony Scaramucci, while others developed that skill in office.

It's sad that a 4 star general was so tired of running the white house day care office, he would stand in front of the white house podium and flush his reputation to tell the phony story of the FBI Tampa office 2015 dedication.

It is actually rather sad that a good and dedicated military man has now wasted his reputation in the vain attempt to "defend" Trump.....

Had Kelly just delivered a news conference backing Trump's version of his botched "condolences" to the Johnson family, and offered his heart-felt procedure of what the military does with our fallen soldiers, he could have epitomized the label given to him as the "adult in this administration".....

However, Kelly went further in his ill-advised attack of congresswoman's Wilson......Having been proven that the allegation about the FBI funding is a lie, Kelly's only recourse at this point, is resignation (right along with that total embarrassment to truth, press secretary, Sarah Sanders.).

Media continues to use dead american troops for political benefit....

You need to be reminded of the timeline of how this all went down...

Reporter asks a question about an ambush that killed four American soldiers. Trump refuses to address the question to instead talk (lie) about how great he is compared to previous presidents in contacting the families of people killed in the line of duty. Only because he turned the spotlight on the issue, people began to talk about his contacts with Gold star families especially after a call to one in which he was inarticulate in expressing the thanks of a grateful nation.

Instead of apologizing for what the family and others perceived to be an insensitive comment, Crooked Donnie Small Hands instead went on the attack....and drug General Kelly into the quagmire.

General Kelly incorrectly recalled a speech given by Congresswoman Wilson and, again, instead of apologizing and letting this all blow over, the White House is defiant and refuses to apologize for making inaccurate statements about Representative Wilson.

So "the media" asked a valid question about four soldiers killed in an ambush and this is where we are.

How is where we are in this "story" the media's fault?
This pig if a politician and race-baiter is a WELL-known long-time Trump Hater. Libs have been lying, launching false accusations, and doing everything they can since before the election to attack Trump. This is not a deviation from what they have been doing but it is stooping lower than they ever have, using dead military members for their political gain.

You got a problem with Trump, and attack him all you want to... but dead military personnel should never ever have been brought up / mentioned in a political attack no matter what. Period.

This pig if a politician and race-baiter is a WELL-known long-time Trump Hater. Libs have been lying, launching false accusations, and doing everything they can since before the election to attack Trump. This is not a deviation from what they have been doing but it is stooping lower than they ever have, using dead military members for their political gain.

You got a problem with Trump, and attack him all you want to... but dead military personnel should never ever have been brought up / mentioned in a political attack no matter what. Period.

Again, Trump is the guy who waited 12 days to call anyone.
Trump is the guy who said an incredibly insensitive thing to a woman who just lost her husband.
Trump is the guy who decided to use this as an opporutnity to attack his predecessors, who handled these situations with a lot more decorum.

So my question is, when do you guys start owning Trump's bad behavior. Where's the line he has to cross?

Regarding a building named after two slain FBI agents, Trump's Chief of Staff John Kelly said that Frederica Wilson "focused in her speech that she 'got the money' for the building.

But the South Florida Sun-Sentinel just unearthed the 2015 Wilson video and found that Wilson said nothing about any money. Instead, she spoke about the approval of the fallen soldiers' names for the building.

Other news outlets have similarly fact-checked Kelly's falsehood.

See the Miami Herald: Video of Frederica Wilson’s 2015 speech shows John Kelly was wrong

See the Washington Post: Video of 2015 event shows Gen. John Kelly misrepresented Rep. Frederica S. Wilson’s remarks

Let's analyze the video in this thread.

Rating the thread "funny" without disproving the fact-checks is allowed.

Blaming Hillary or Maxine Waters is ok if you feel uncomfortable admitting that Kelly lied. Yelling "fake news" without further discussion is also allowed for therapeutic purposes.

you mean he lied, right? that's what happens to everyone in Donald's orbit

Regarding a building named after two slain FBI agents, Trump's Chief of Staff John Kelly said that Frederica Wilson "focused in her speech that she 'got the money' for the building.

But the South Florida Sun-Sentinel just unearthed the 2015 Wilson video and found that Wilson said nothing about any money. Instead, she spoke about the approval of the fallen soldiers' names for the building.

See the Miami Herald: Video of Frederica Wilson’s 2015 speech shows John Kelly was wrong

See the Washington Post: Video of 2015 event shows Gen. John Kelly misrepresented Rep. Frederica S. Wilson’s remarks

Blaming Hillary or Maxine Waters is ok if you feel uncomfortable admitting that Kelly lied. Yelling "fake news" without further discussion is also allowed for therapeutic purposes.

Clearly NOT a full video.. Was there a REASON to edit her approach to the podium? How long had she been speaking PRIOR to the beginning of that clip?

This is WORSE then Communist Soviet Union.. Because THERE -- you knew it was just the Govt punking and lying to you thru the ONLY media choices that you had. OUR problem is far worse. Because it's our fellow citizens, those "partisan resisters" that are PROMOTING this cock fight everyday..

juat say that in trump world lying is mandated.

everything else is deflection

Clearly NOT a full video.. Was there a REASON to edit her approach to the podium? How long had she been speaking PRIOR to the beginning of that clip?

This is WORSE then Communist Soviet Union.. Because THERE -- you knew it was just the Govt punking and lying to you thru the ONLY media choices that you had. OUR problem is far worse. Because it's our fellow citizens, those "partisan resisters" that are PROMOTING this cock fight everyday..

IF it is not the full video, why hasn't the full video been produced? Why attack the messenger and not prove that the video we saw on TV was edited and prove Kelly did not lie.

As it stands, the video is probative and the remarks by Kelly, Trump and Sanders lack substance, evidence and thus credibility.

Media continues to use dead american troops for political benefit....

You need to be reminded of the timeline of how this all went down...

Reporter asks a question about an ambush that killed four American soldiers. Trump refuses to address the question to instead talk (lie) about how great he is compared to previous presidents in contacting the families of people killed in the line of duty. Only because he turned the spotlight on the issue, people began to talk about his contacts with Gold star families especially after a call to one in which he was inarticulate in expressing the thanks of a grateful nation.

Instead of apologizing for what the family and others perceived to be an insensitive comment, Crooked Donnie Small Hands instead went on the attack....and drug General Kelly into the quagmire.

General Kelly incorrectly recalled a speech given by Congresswoman Wilson and, again, instead of apologizing and letting this all blow over, the White House is defiant and refuses to apologize for making inaccurate statements about Representative Wilson.

So "the media" asked a valid question about four soldiers killed in an ambush and this is where we are.

How is where we are in this "story" the media's fault?

Trump has repeatedly politicized military service and sacrifice

Trump has repeatedly politicized military service and sacrifice - CNNPolitics

Why is every post from a trump supporter proof they are brain dead?

upload_2017-10-21_8-52-28.png

LOL yep, Crazy Donnie is butthurt BAD

Trump is the guy who said an incredibly insensitive thing to a woman who just lost her husband.
Trump is the guy who decided to use this as an opporutnity to attack his predecessors, who handled these situations with a lot more decorum.

So my question is, when do you guys start owning Trump's bad behavior. Where's the line he has to cross?
And said it to a pregnant widow had been told a few days earlier her husband had been killed in an ambush --
while on her way to her first viewing of the casket on the tarmac -- after just being told his body was so mangled the casket would be a closed one.

In that situation, yeah, incredibly insensitive.

Sgt. Johnson is being laid to rest at this very moment.

Trump is out on the greens putting his little white balls.

Is snowflake hatred SO intense that you are intentionally ignoring what I said or are your ears filled with shit?

The difference between class and no class, morality and a lack or morality...or having a soul...is that no matter what you do not use the deaths of military members for political gain...EVER!

You, this POS Senator, and other snowflakes have demonstrated you have no problem using dead soldiers to attack Trump or to JUTIFY doing it.

That was one great speech.

btw, did any of you happen to hear Sarah Huckabee Fuckwit Sanders try to spin this at the presser today?

lol, look it up. It defies description.
That was one great speech.

btw, did any of you happen to hear Sarah Huckabee Fuckwit Sanders try to spin this at the presser today?

lol, look it up. It defies description.

According to Sanders, if a General lies to the American people, we are NOT to question that lie. It is the typical Comrade BS. Sanders should have to repent every week at her Church, cause the woman lies every time she goes before a camera.

I liked General Kelly and always felt that he was one of the grown up in the wh, but now I see the Comrade has even perverted him. These people are next to scum!

You know, I was taught that if someone was wrong, no matter what their rank was, I was supposed to bring the error to their attention in a respectful way, show them why they were wrong (usually by showing them the manual), and then show them the right way to do stuff.

Matter of fact, I've had to do that with an Admiral that graduated the War College in Newport RI. She had just graduated and wanted to pick up her transfer packet at 0900, but the regs say that a person can't pick up their packet until after normal working hours (the manual said 1530 earliest pick up time). The admiral kept trying to get me to release her packet, but I showed her what the rules said. She then asked to talk to my OIC (Officer In Charge), and he explained the same thing to her. I then told the LT that I would release her packet to her at 1530, and she could show up in civilian clothes. She agreed, and came and got her transfer packet at 1530.

Yeah................sometimes you have to correct high ranking officers and make them follow the rules.

And....................like I said.............I don't care what your rank is, because if you're wrong, you're wrong and need to be corrected. The admiral admitted that she needed to follow the rules, and I told her that she needed to especially because she was going to be working as a BUPERS head.

IF it is not the full video, why hasn't the full video been produced? Why attack the messenger and not prove that the video we saw on TV was edited and prove Kelly did not lie.

As it stands, the video is probative and the remarks by Kelly, Trump and Sanders lack substance, evidence and thus credibility.

We know who was there, including then Attorney General Comey. Why hasn't anyone there come out to defend Kellys version?

We know who was there, including then Attorney General Comey. Why hasn't anyone there come out to defend Kellys version?

Good question. I suspect those who were there are like the women who only came forward when one woman had the courage and tweeted #MeToo. It take courage to stand up to power.

Good question. I suspect those who were there are like the women who only came forward when one woman had the courage and tweeted #MeToo. It take courage to stand up to power.

It's strange that the instant facts havn't doomed Kellys version, like Wilson claiming she got Obama to O.K $20 million for the building, when the cost was more like $194 million.

And she wasn't in congress in 2009 when the money was appropriated to build it.

Other than that, Kelly even got the length of Wilsons speech, and the subject of her speech completely wrong, as seen by the video.

It was funny how after the video proved he was lying, Sarah Fuckwit Sanders tried to claim that she said the things Kelly claimed somewhere else, not in the speech,

translation somewhere there wasn't a tape to prove he was lying lol.

Forum List

Back