Fully loaded uphill tractor trailer drag racing!

Finally, a motorsport I can enjoy watching.

Gee, won't it just be great when the Left converts it to two EV trucks with no sound or smoke or noise trying to compete?! Oh Freida, what motors and batteries! The winner was Bob, at 86mph with 1215 amp/hour output! :smoke:

Seriously, that one guy left what looked like the clamp that holds one of his pistons to the crankshaft on the track!

Gee, won't it just be great when the Left converts it to two EV trucks with no sound or smoke or noise trying to compete?! Oh Freida, what motors and batteries! The winner was Bob, at 86mph with 1215 amp/hour output! :smoke:

Seriously, that one guy left what looked like the clamp that holds one of his pistons to the crankshaft on the track!
Imagine the Ozone output in an EV race! Yeah that guy left metal...... :abgg2q.jpg:

Finally, a motorsport I can enjoy watching.

thats different,,

this guy is retrofitting old kenworths into electric logging trucks with shit tons of torque,,

he is also equipped them with on board charges with a 4 cylinder cummings and generator,, though not a hybrid,,

hes even talking about putting electric axles on the trailers,,

thats different,,

this guy is retrofitting old kenworths into electric logging trucks with shit tons of torque,,

he is also equipped them with on board charges with a 4 cylinder cummings and generator,, though not a hybrid,,

hes even talking about putting electric axles on the trailers,,

This is like a diesel locomotive. What the cummings run on?

This is like a diesel locomotive. What the cummings run on?
same thing all cummings run on,,

his claim is in the logging industry all electric give a far superior power to weight ratio, and putting the electric axle on a trailer you have 8 wheel drive with major torque,,

if I find the video of him detailing out the pros and cons I will post it,

same thing all cummings run on,,

his claim is in the logging industry all electric give a far superior power to weight ratio, and putting the electric axle on a trailer you have 8 wheel drive with major torque,,

if I find the video of him detailing out the pros and cons I will post it,
Sounds good but, it's really not all electric. You need the diesel generators.

Yeah it needs the generators. Much like a train.
doesnt mean it runs on diesel fuel,,

just get over it,, we know you dont like electric,, I dont either if youre talking about it as a replacement,,

what this guy is doing is making better logging trucks,, not playing the greeny card,,

doesnt mean it runs on diesel fuel,,

just get over it,, we know you dont like electric,, I dont either if youre talking about it as a replacement,,

what this guy is doing is making better logging trucks,, not playing the greeny card,,
Understood.

If only they could leave the green light in town like that.
Seems like the right lane was the best lane.
Not when in town....LOL

iu

Forum List

Back