Fulton County’s Attempt to “Imprison Trump” Goes Down in a Laughable Ball of Flames…

You appear to be in denial as you seem to can't address what Trump said.
And you cannot address what Trump did to make this country safer, stronger, and energy independent. Taking crap out of context or attaching an opinion as a meaning is wrong.

It's another thread about Trump - the epitome of "ridiculous".

Where do the lizard people fit in again?
It is another thread about the criminals trying to get Trump failing. There is a long list of threads denoting the same failures.

You mean they redacted all the names in the report the GJ wants to indict.

Trying to pull a Barr?

Last edited:
And you cannot address what Trump did to make this country safer, stronger, and energy independent. Taking crap out of context or attaching an opinion as a meaning is wrong.
And you missed a fine opportunity to mention those things. Tells us about how his Operation Warp Speed brought us the vaccination that many of you don't seem to want.

And you missed a fine opportunity to mention those things. Tells us about how his Operation Warp Speed brought us the vaccination that many of you don't seem to want.
Trump was lied to like everyone else.

Trump was lied to like everyone else.
Oh so its not his fault then yet he got the shot and his wife and kid also have been vaccinated.

Trump signs executive order to ensure Americans have 'first priority' to get U.S. COVID vaccines​

I would have thought his supports would have been pleased.

Oh so its not his fault then yet he got the shot and his wife and kid also have been vaccinated.

Trump signs executive order to ensure Americans have 'first priority' to get U.S. COVID vaccines​

I would have thought his supports would have been pleased.
If they really got the shots.

The Grand Jury did not release any charges against individuals

Trumps Victory Dance is premature
President Trump has good advisers. Face it. Trump is a peacemaker, a leader of strength and principles, a hard worker for the good of the american people, and with world peace his goal, he will reach it one of these days plus he will inspire others to clean up the plastic that is threatening to empty the seas of its diversity of species of delicious and beautiful fish, not to mention sea mammals of every kind. I say give him a second chance to clean up the planet and to continue his peace through strength plan. He had an amazing success getting Israel and its neighbors to become members of the Brotherly Love Society, when the Democrat precinct members decided to receive boxes and trunks of phoney votes in one or more if not all of the swing states. The big lie failed to destroy President Trump, but those boxes delivered in the 2 to 4 am following the preceding day's vote was a sorry thing to do to the majority of voters who voted for Donald Trump. Yes, the big lie didn't work, because Trump is serious about not only telling the truth, but he provided for the common defense of American citizens through strength of his benign character that made America great again for the 4 years he worked to get people employed at good paying jobs, minorities got a chance to show their good side in the market place, and it improved their lives because of one man's integrity to make all Americans well off as he possibly could, which, being the winner that he is, his prospering of the poor worked as God himself had granted America favor because of his doing his Christian duty of making this world a better place when he was in charge.

Trump got the southern border under control, and cooled off human trafficking and drug cartel deaths to a minimum temperature.

The Trump years saw the stock marked booming with a huge grin, and everybody who found profitability in a high-paying job better than depression with welfare barely getting people by before. With no inflation, corporate raises were celebrated, whereas now there are no chances of getting a raise that mattered on account of the depression this country is undergoing right now, no matter how many lies about prosperity claim the lie that people are better off now. Oh, no, they aren't with Bidenflation.

And Biden is killing off 100,000 Americans who buy fentanyl in drugs that killed them because the cartels are getting fat off the deaths of those who died every year Biden has kept opening the border to his wealthy pals in the Cartels who are killing off people right and left, especially, but not limited to the border states who have lost family members killed off by unscrupulous immigrants who are armed and dangerous to the ranchers and their families who live in the zone illegal immigrants grab a cow, eggs, crops, orchard fruits, and kill off ranchers and their families or cowboys who try to stop them from ruining their employers' ranches and farms. Is China giving Biden more millions for not holding their feet to the fire over the 100,000 young Americans die every year due to drug cartel sales. :cranky:

On Don Trump: "being the winner that he is, his prospering of the poor worked as God himself had granted America favor because of his doing his Christian duty of making this world a better place....."

I love this bar!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the things I love about this bar is the freedom we have......from punctuation, periods, commas, semi-colons....and, pauses to catch one's breath.

For example, there is this sentence below from the very earnest poster 'beautress'.
It is 114 words long!! One sentence. A single sentence. 114 friggin' words!
I love this bar. Honest!

"And Biden is killing off 100,000 Americans who buy fentanyl in drugs that killed them because the cartels are getting fat off the deaths of those who died every year Biden has kept opening the border to his wealthy pals in the Cartels who are killing off people right and left, especially, but not limited to the border states who have lost family members killed off by unscrupulous immigrants who are armed and dangerous to the ranchers and their families who live in the zone illegal immigrants grab a cow, eggs, crops, orchard fruits, and kill off ranchers and their families or cowboys who try to stop them from ruining their employers' ranches and farms. "

Trump is a peacemaker, a leader of strength and principles, a hard worker for the good of the american people, and with world peace his goal, he will reach it one of these days plus he will inspire others to clean up the plastic that is threatening to empty the seas of its diversity of species of delicious and beautiful fish, not to mention sea mammals of every kind.
:auiqs.jpg:

he will inspire others to clean up the plastic that is threatening to empty the seas of its diversity of species of delicious and beautiful fish, not to mention sea mammals of every kind.

71362.jpg

Originally posted by rightwinger
auiqs.jpg.gif

Absolutely hilarious, rw.

This is the moment I often lose the last vestiges of respect I may have for a particular poster and start calling them "my little sons" and "my little daughters". :biggrin:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back