Funniest Negro joke ever....enjoy!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Plane in the sky, about to crash unless the pilot gets rid of some weight...he tosses out the luggage, a few empty seats and still the plane is flagging....so he comes out and announces to his passengers, "some of yaw gotta jump". We gonna give you parachutes, but some of yous got to jump. And we gonna do this diplomatic way, in A, B, C order......

I want all the African American people to come on up here......they all looked at each other and didn't move

Okay, okay, how bout all my
Blacks yaw, come on up here now, its gonna be okay.....they all still kept looking at each and not moving.....

Pilot started to get mad now, you
Colored people....now get yaw ass's on up here....nobody moved....

then this little black kid turned to his mom and said mama, ain't we african americans and ain't we black and ain't we colored????

His mama said, ssssshhhhh, not today, today son, we's some
NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo

Plane in the sky, about to crash unless the pilot gets rid of some weight...he tosses out the luggage, a few empty seats and still the plane is flagging....so he comes out and announces to his passengers, "some of yaw gotta jump". We gonna give you parachutes, but some of yous got to jump. And we gonna do this diplomatic way, in A, B, C order......

I want all the African American people to come on up here......they all looked at each other and didn't move

Blacks yaw, come on up here now, its gonna be okay.....they all still kept looking at each and not moving.....

then this little black kid turned to his mom and said mama, ain't we african americans and ain't we black and ain't we colored????

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo
I heard that joke 30 years ago... And that's not the funniest ni@@er joke...

Funniest negro joke ever?

th

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo

What did abe Lincoln say after a 5 day drinking binge?

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo

I did whaaat!!!???

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo

I did whaaat!!!???

I freed the whooo?

• Banned

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo
Well, I just heard it today and it wet my diaper!!

NIGGA'S!!!

lolololololololololo
Well, I just heard it today and it wet my diaper!!
Well you blew the punchline. It should have read...
Not today son. Today we're ni@@ers, that means the Mexicans go first.

Funniest joke about the kinky-haired, sumpen-eyed, smelly, immoral mudskin beasts:

Q: Why shouldn't you run over a schvartzer thug boy riding a bike?

A: That may be your bike.

Know what we mean?

Red-eyed, baby-shaking, no-IQ shimebo thug walks into a bar with a huge parrot on his shoulder.

BARTENDER: Where did you get that big nasty bastard?

PARROT: Africa! They're all over the place!

Know what we mean?

Forum List

Back