Furious Moscow ambassador storms out of UN meeting as EU chief accuses Putin of sparking global food crisis by blockading Ukraine's ports

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
The Muscovites can't handle the truth of what they are doing, imagine how difficult it would be for them to handle it happening to them?
Who cares what this person does? They should be suspended for invading a sovereign country. No vote for THE GOLDEN HORDE !

1654609705565.png

1654609733428.png

This is a proxy war that America is going to lose, so what are you going to do then

Poor Russians! Their leader got them into a bad mess and they can't undo it. Now they know how we felt when "W" did a similar thing to us.

Poor Russians! Their leader got them into a bad mess and they can't undo it. Now they know how we felt when "W" did a similar thing to us.
Russia appears to be doing just fine....what are you talking about?

JO

Russia caused the food shortage that started happening a year or so ago when they blocked the ports recently?

Russia caused the food shortage that started happening a year or so ago when they blocked the ports recently?

LOL.... I know...what a maroon eh? It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure this stuff out!

JO

Last edited:
The Muscovites can't handle the truth of what they are doing, imagine how difficult it would be for them to handle it happening to them?
Who cares what this person does? They should be suspended for invading a sovereign country. No vote for THE GOLDEN HORDE !

View attachment 654940

View attachment 654941

How come when didn't have a global food crisis when Putin invaded Ukraine back in 2014?

I wasn't aware that so much of the world's food came from Ukraine

This is a proxy war that America is going to lose, so what are you going to do then
How is America going to lose when NATO is growing by adding Sweden & Finland?
How many men and how much equipment is Russia losing?
How is Russia's tiny economy doing?
Stop making stupid statements without explaining them.

How come when didn't have a global food crisis when Putin invaded Ukraine back in 2014?

I wasn't aware that so much of the world's food came from Ukraine
Well all of it does of course.....also all of the gasoline comes from there too! Whatsamatta you?

How is America going to lose when NATO is growing by adding Sweden & Finland?
How many men and how much equipment is Russia losing?
How is Russia's tiny economy doing?
Stop making stupid statements without explaining them.
Winning and losing seems to be out of the picture here. So far I can see no benefit to this thing for anyone....there are certainly no winners and it appears to me that everyone involved has lost something.
The whole thing just sucks and should never have happened at all.

JO

Winning and losing seems to be out of the picture here. So far I can see no benefit to this thing for anyone....there are certainly no winners and it appears to me that everyone involved has lost something.
The whole thing just sucks and should never have happened at all.

JO
That's what happens when the MSM and deep state and Hollywood get their candidate elected.
The voters got EXACTLY what they voted for.
Stupid is as stupid does.

Forum List

Back