Future of America

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Video showing young boy pulling up an American flag from a lawn and throwing it the ground as woman with him looks on and does nothing.

Future of America or Open Season on parents like this?

1626010219439.png

https://dailyuknews.com/us-news/vir...-flag-from-a-lawn-and-throwing-it-the-ground/

OK I finally tracked the video down on YT since the article was just stills and alt-right "the usual".
The kid swipes the flag as he's skating by. Something I would attribute to being a dumbassed kid.
The mom should have had the kid put the flag back. If he were mine, he'd be under the nearest manhole cover.

Given the reaction of the Mom, I wonder if she had a beef with her neighbor? :)

But that's OK. I know the purpose of this post is just and righteous outrage.
Keeps the faithful fired up.

Only 36% of young Americans are proud to be Americans.

Well done DNC

OK I finally tracked the video down on YT since the article was just stills and alt-right "the usual".
The kid swipes the flag as he's skating by. Something I would attribute to being a dumbassed kid.
The mom should have had the kid put the flag back. If he were mine, he'd be under the nearest manhole cover.

agree

still no reason to teach the kid to damage/abuse other peoples property.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

You should be glad that a normal person can react like a Liberal occasionally.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
The lady on the bike likely voted for Trump.
Oh, I don't think so.

IMHO, America is taking a hard turn to the Left and it's already underway. The question is how hard and for how long and will this country be allowed to return back to center or even center Right. Other countries like Sweden back in the 70s and 80s did a hard Left turn but changed course when they saw their country going to hell in a handbasket. I would like to think the USA could do that too, but the combination of Far Left leaning Academia teaching our kids and the biased media promoting Far Left politics and denigrating the Right, plus the election fraud from mail-in ballots leads me to believe that moving back to the right might never happen. At least not until enough people have had enough and take back their country. And will it be too late?

Forum List

Back