GA Judge Faces Expulsion Over This?? Really?

Why do you take issue with referencing the race of the criminal and judge?
Because it has ZERO to do with the story...

Unless you really want it to have something to do with the story.....

Which I would ask, how? Would you have seen this differently if the judge was black? or the defendant was Asian?? and why??

Why stop there...what if the judge was a woman and the defendant was also a woman...but the yucky tranny kind? would that make your panties more moist?

Exactly, judges do have the privilege of wearing the black robes and not to tolerate contempt of court.
So judges can assault people for contempt??

And here I thought you morons really hated "activist judges" --- I guess if you want to watch a reactionary right wing cuck show you he is full of shit -- just let them keep talking....

Because any game libs can invent conservatives can learn to play
So in other words.......as much as you whine about "race baiting" -- you are A-OK with injecting race into a situation that has nothing to do with race??

Cool.....as long as you admit that your whining about race is and always was full of shit...

But it's funny....you folks whine the most about it when it disproves the bullshit you have been telling yourself....

Like this judge....although, his case had zero to do with race, he decided to inject race into his case....but I am sure you dic suckers are A-OK with injecting race into something the way he did -- because it is the system you folks constantly claim doesn't exist while also wishing for it...

"A panel of appeals judges slammed Judge Frank Labuda’s remarks at Angelo Johnson’s 2018 sentencing for burglary in Sullivan County also got 10 years shaved off Johnson’s sentence, the appellate panel ruled. The four-judge appellate panel decided that Labuda’s comments from the bench recalled an outrageous 19th century racist ideology which claimed that Blacks were inferior because they had smaller brains."

Like I said....the more you morons talk, the more you expose your own self.....then get mad at the rest of us for noticing...

So in other words.......as much as you whine about "race baiting" -- you are A-OK with injecting race into a situation that has nothing to do with race??

Cool.....as long as you admit that your whining about race is and always was full of shit...

But it's funny....you folks whine the most about it when it disproves the bullshit you have been telling yourself....

Like this judge....although, his case had zero to do with race, he decided to inject race into his case....but I am sure you dic suckers are A-OK with injecting race into something the way he did -- because it is the system you folks constantly claim doesn't exist while also wishing for it...

"A panel of appeals judges slammed Judge Frank Labuda’s remarks at Angelo Johnson’s 2018 sentencing for burglary in Sullivan County also got 10 years shaved off Johnson’s sentence, the appellate panel ruled. The four-judge appellate panel decided that Labuda’s comments from the bench recalled an outrageous 19th century racist ideology which claimed that Blacks were inferior because they had smaller brains."

Like I said....the more you morons talk, the more you expose your own self.....then get mad at the rest of us for noticing...
Its your rules

as I said, libs can dish it out but you cant take it

Who decides race has nothing to do with the incident? If the criminal had been black the judge would have been called out as being a racist for using the term "boy".

I have no idea of the race or the politics of the people involved here but that judge should be stripped of his position and face charges

Full stop

Forum List

Back