GA Judge Faces Expulsion Over This?? Really?

Who decides race has nothing to do with the incident? If the criminal had been black the judge would have been called out as being a racist for using the term "boy".
And if the criminal was black and the judge did all of this -- he should still be removed from the court.....

It seems the race of the defendant or the judge only matters to you -- because it shades your opinion on whether what the judge did was wrong or not...

For the rest of us, the judge was wrong no matter what color the defendant was; or the judge for that matter....

But I expect dumb shit like this from people who are only for "police/judicial reform" when only they are on the wrong end of it....

And if the criminal was black and the judge did all of this -- he should still be removed from the court.....

It seems the race of the defendant or the judge only matters to you -- because it shades your opinion on whether what the judge did was wrong or not...

For the rest of us, the judge was wrong no matter what color the defendant was; or the judge for that matter....

But I expect dumb shit like this from people who are only for "police/judicial reform" when only they are on the wrong end of it....

The criminal was unattended and looks to have walked towards the judge office...so the judge didn't come down from off the bench. IMO if anyone is at fault it was the officers for leaving the guy unattended.

Curious did you even watch the video?

The criminal was unattended and looks to have walked towards the judge office...so the judge didn't come down from off the bench. IMO if anyone is at fault it was the officers for leaving the guy unattended.

Curious did you even watch the video?
I watched the video....I also read the reports about the "CONTEXT" surrounding the situation....

And you still have not told me how a judge is justified in attacking a defendant or how race is relevant in this case....

This is why I have so little respect for you reactionary right wing morons.....

Privileged.
Privileged.

Where did I say you said it, you are one lying ass hag.
You are fucking sick.... You erase the second quote that you credited me with after being called out and then you post this shit pretending you didn't post what you posted.

YOUR original post before erasing the second quote was:

Privileged.
Turtlesoup said:
Oh stop it---stupid threatening druggy inmate had it coming. And sadly the druggy, wasn't even hurt in the incident.

Turtlesoup said:
You think it is ok for a Judge to attack a cuffed inmate. Smfh.

I didn't say the second part now did I....

You are fucking sick.... You erase the second quote that you credited me with after being called out and then you post this shit pretending you didn't post what you posted.

YOUR original post before erasing the second quote was:

Privileged.

I didn't say the second part now did I....
Stinking ass hag I didn't delete a damn thing. My quote was talking about the Judge in this case.

Forum List

Back