GA Special Election: Complete, Utter, and total failure of Liberalism

It's an R+8 district.

R+23 in the last congressional election. As I said, and as your link showed.

The moral? Like Frank said, the guy was too Republican. He decided not to go after Trump, and play republican-lite instead. That's not a winning strategy. Democrat win by acting like Democrats.

So, a R+23 district went to R +2

Keep whistling past that graveyard.

That's not looking good for Republicans in 2018.

Keep telling yourselves that. The Dems blew tens of millions on this race and couldn't even win, all with Trump's approval rating at "all time lows" and on the verge of impeachment according to the MSM and their mindless followers.

It's coming--what you're looking at is going from R + 23 down to R + 2 within a year, or since November 2016. This means that Republicans were voting heavily for the Democrat contender. Another 1 year 4 months from now or November 2018 it's going to be R---(10) meaning Democrats win.

We're talking about Georgia a deep red state--where it's always anticipated that the Republican will easily win.

I am certain Senate & House Republicans are looking at this right now--because most of them don't come from deep red states, and have very much to be concerned about tonight.

Last edited:
[

It was that much, 50 million dollars?
Jesus

This has been reported as being the most expensive House race in the history of the Republic.

All that Hollywood Limousine Liberal money only bought a couple of percentage points.

Keep telling yourselves that. The Dems blew tens of millions on this race and couldn't even win, all with Trump's approval rating at "all time lows" and on the verge of impeachment according to the MSM and their mindless followers.

It's coming--what you're looking at is going from R + 28 down to R + 2 within a year, or since November 2016. This means that Republicans were voting heavily for the Democrat contender. Another 1 year 4 months from now or November 2018 it's going to be R---(10) meaning Democrats win.

We're talking about Georgia a deep red state--where it's always anticipated that the Republican will win.

I am certain Senate & House Republicans are looking at this right now--because most of them don't come from deep red states, and have very much to be concerned about tonight.

Remind us when a Republican was mayor of Atlanta?

It's coming--what you're looking at is going from R + 28 down to R + 2 within a year, or since November 2016. This means that Republicans were voting heavily for the Democrat contender. Another 1 year 4 months from now or November 2018 it's going to be R---(10) meaning Democrats win.

We're talking about Georgia a deep red state--where it's always anticipated that the Republican will easily win.

Is that why the Dems spent so much money on this? Because it was an anticipated easy win for Republicans? :eusa_whistle:

It's an R+8 district.

The moral? Like Frank said, the guy was too Republican. He decided not to go after Trump, and play republican-lite instead. That's not a winning strategy. Democrat win by acting like Democrats.

Blame the Russians. that empty bag is all you have at the moment.

It's an R+8 district.

Blame the Russians. that empty bag is all you have at the moment.

how long before the leftards demand a recount

--LOL

We're talking about Georgia a deep red state--where it's always anticipated that the Republican will win.

It doesn't matter--going from R + 23 down to R + 2 in the span of 8 months is astounding. The Republican trend is spiraling down in a very red state, meaning that Republicans were voting for the Democrat in this race.

Frank apparently sees a need to make excuses for losing ahead of time. Interesting.

Me, I'm not confident in any outcome, so I won't be making any predictions. It's a solid red district, after all. Ossoff shouldn't even be close, yet he is.
Ahhh the taste of victory......

Schmuck lol

It doesn't matter going from R + 23 down to R + 2 in the span of 8 months is astounding. The trend is spiraling down in a very red state, meaning that Republicans were voting for the Democrat in this race.
Spin baby spin

:spinner:

It doesn't matter going from R + 23 down to R + 2 in the span of 8 months is astounding. The trend is spiraling down in a very red state, meaning that Republicans were voting for the Democrat in this race.
Spin baby spin

:spinner:

Yeah and Texas is going blue!!!!

It doesn't matter--going from R + 23 down to R + 2 in the span of 8 months is astounding. The trend is spiraling down in a very red state, meaning that Republicans were voting for the Democrat in this race.

With 50 million dollars you could of bought at least 50,000 votes to put you over the top.

Lefties, call up your local CVS to see if they deliver Preparation H via UBER! That way you can sit in the tub as you wait for the dude to deliver the ointment. :p

It doesn't matter--going from R + 23 down to R + 2 in the span of 8 months is astounding. The Republican trend is spiraling down in a very red state, meaning that Republicans were voting for the Democrat in this race.

No, it just means a Dems spent a ba-jillion dollars on one small election and were very energized about it, while most regular people probably weren't even paying attention. The next regular election will back strongly for Republicans.

It's an R+8 district.

The district is R+8. As I stated earlier in this thread, special elections tend to vary wildly from general election results. A good example is the December 2010 runoff election for the New Orleans Congressional seat where Republican Joseph Cao squeaked out a win over incumbent William Jefferson, which I believe was the only time a Republican has ever won this district. Two years later in the 2012 general Cao got creamed 65% to 33% and the seat flipped back to the Dems.

Forum List

Back