Garland is probing Trump again.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Personally, I think the problem here is that Garland is secretly madly in love with Trump

But enough of my conspiracy theories.

Should they impeach Trump again?

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Personally, I think the problem here is that Garland is secretly madly in love with Trump

Trump has been probed so many times by the democrat machine, that limp dick Garland won't even touch the sides.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

It's doubtful they will find enough to stop him from running in 2024. That has been what this has all been about since 2016.

Jokes are funny but I can't laugh.
What we have here is the foundation of a Dimm perpetual power grab by a Dimm rackateering President's executive branch.
Don't forget that Joey said, "Don't mess with a Biden".

Be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway
Natural Citizen miketx
Somebodys gonna have to serenade OL or something. I miss having her around here.

Arrrre you loneeeeesommmme tonight.....do you misssss meeeee tonight...arrrrre you sorrrrrrry we driiiiiifted apaaaaart? Hm hmm hmmm hm....hm hm...

She was good people, really. I don't even care if she wanted to take muh gurns.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Garland will be a subject of the forthcoming congressional investigations into his civil rights abuses against protesters and parents of school children.

I was hoping to die before witnessing the dissolution of our Constitutional Republic.
I guess that I must keep on living.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Nothing but political. Garland is a lib hack.

This is a Bidenista onslaught looking to take no prisoners.
n8lswjv2qr0a1.png

Forum List

Back