Garland is probing Trump again.

n8lswjv2qr0a1.png

Translation: Please don't investigate biden or hunter or his laptop. Whaa whaa.

Once Trump announced he was running for President it was a given that Potatohead's filthy weaponized Justice Department was going to do something.

They are the scum of this country.

Sounds pretty gay to me.

Personally, I think the problem here is that Garland is secretly madly in love with Trump

But enough of my conspiracy theories.

Should they impeach Trump again?
Again? I don’t think he ever stopped.

When? Was he AG at the time?
Yes, but regardless, the AG is part of the executive.

He will never testify and neither will fauci.

You ask Why more than our 6 year old.
If you dispute or have additional information to his point then provide it. Don’t ask him to “prove himself”; that’s not his obligation nor is this a question asking board. You got a discussion then discuss, you want to play or ask questions- ask mommy.

You ask Why more than our 6 year old.

How many times have I asked why?

Doesn't seem like very often. Of course in a political forum asking why isn't that unusual but anyhow...

If you dispute or have additional information to his point then provide it.

How can I have additional information if I don't know "why" Garland would not be a good SCJ?

Don’t ask him to “prove himself”; that’s not his obligation nor is this a question asking board.

I didn't ask him to prove anything. I simply asked why he/she was glad Garland wasn't appointed SCJ.

You got a discussion then discuss, you want to play or ask questions- ask mommy.
Not sure why asking someone "why" has you so triggered.

Perhaps we should let sassyirishlass answer the question or did you want to run more interference?

Forum List

Back