Gas highest since 2015, with the deregulation and fracking everywhere!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Michigan gas prices may rise to highest since 2015

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think it'd be cheaper with increase in deregulation, its ok to pollute now, but that is the way it is with the GOP in charge as long as they , the elites have a huge cut in taxes, who cares that the consumer pays more everywhere for everything.

So much for your tiny increase in your check hey, I read rent prices are going up as well.

The mighty giveth, and the mighty take it away. (meaning Trump and the GOP)

I hear it's cheaper down there. It's been slowly creeping up here for months. And there is always a big jack in the price around Memorial Day, to kick off tourist season.
It will be over $3 p/gallon within a month.

I hear it's cheaper down there. It's been slowly creeping up here for months. And there is always a big jack in the price around Memorial Day, to kick off tourist season.
Its creeping up here too. I just couldnt make out the point of the OP. Too much hypoerbole.. lol

lets see what happens when the price per barrel increases to the point where some of the lower margin fracking operations become profitable again.

OPEC is doing a good job recently of lowering production rates, helped of course by the (unintentional) drop in Venezuelan production.

Its creeping up here too. I just couldnt make out the point of the OP. Too much hypoerbole.. lol

With the big tax cuts, expect to see higher prices in everything.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You think it'd be cheaper with increase in deregulation, its ok to pollute now, but that is the way it is with the GOP in charge as long as they , the elites have a huge cut in taxes, who cares that the consumer pays more everywhere for everything.

So much for your tiny increase in your check hey, I read rent prices are going up as well.

That has nothing to do with reality..

Saudi Arabia Wants $70 Oil | OilPrice.com

Saudi Arabia Wants $70 Oil
By Nick Cunningham - Feb 19, 2018, 6:00 PM CST
3a4bff29083df0d6c6fc875af9e84dc7.jpg

As the global oil inventory surplus narrows and the goal of the OPEC cuts is within reach, the oil cartel is mulling a change in the way it defines success, with an eye on keeping the current production limits in place at least through to the end of this year.

Although there were a variety of reasons for oil prices rallying at the end of 2017 and hitting multiyear highs a month ago, the overarching reason was that the inventory overhang significantly narrowed, in large part because of the OPEC cuts.

The IEA says that OECD inventories are now only 52 million barres above the five-year average, a surplus that has shrunk dramatically from 264 million barrels a year ago. “With the surplus having shrunk so dramatically, the success of the output agreement might be close to hand,” the IEA wrote in its February Oil Market Report.

Other analysts have gone further. Citigroup and Goldman Sachs both estimate that the surplus has probably already been eliminated, meaning that the oil market has already reached the long-sought “balance” for which OPEC is aiming.

You think tax cuts cause prices to rise?
Can you explain your reasoning?

I agree with her. It's like when gas prices fell $2 per gallon, but all the services and goods that had become more expensive because of high fuel prices never came back down.

Come back in 1 month and prices will be way down. Gas goes up and down. That is a fact

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yes to help pay for infrastructure and roads.

Economics 101 - when the economy is prospering, demand goes up.

Duh!

Trump!! AR-15!!! Russia!!!

XLJJe.gif

Are you answering a question from someone else?
These were mine......

The value of the dollar is falling so everything is going up in price except pay.

Peee on!

Forum List

Back