Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

Well he’s mismanaged it and jerked it from $2.25 to nearly $4.
Joke Briben at his best

Biden is not responsible for the COVID pandemic or the lockdown in 2020.
In their heads the lockdown of 2020 is on Biden, the praise Trump gave China over and over was Fauci’s fault, Russia is friendly and Ukraine framed our elections. It’s pointless.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
In their heads the lockdown of 2020 is on Biden, the praise Trump gave China over and over was Fauci’s fault, Russia is friendly and Ukraine framed our elections. It’s pointless.
Yes they do seem to think Biden was president in 2020. Trump was not doing so many rallies that year.

Biden is not responsible for the COVID pandemic or the lockdown in 2020.
It’s called responsibility for what occurs during your tenure but we know you libs run from responsibility and mostly call it racist

It’s called responsibility for what occurs during your tenure but we know you libs run from responsibility and mostly call it racist
Trump called Covid a hoax, but told Bob Woodward the real story. What a worthless piece of garbage Trump was.

LOL. Seriously? You don't think that inflation hurts the poorest the most?
the left have shown that everything else is more important to them than the prices the poor pay for goods and services. You said this right? That's what I thought. Do I need to repeat myself?

The convenient narrative, lies or no lies is what they use.

Golfing Gator

Not according to this.

More ignorant ass Trump supporters. LOL! They pop up like mushrooms; The oil industry actually hasn’t done that well under Trump

Overall, the United States imports more than it exports, making it a net importer of petroleum. In 2017, imports provided 19% of the country's demand for petroleum. Most of the petroleum imported by the U.S. is crude oil (70-80% of total petroleum imports, varying slightly from year to year).

rising gas prices means everything will cost even more

xiden, making americans poorer…it’s what demafasict do

Forum List

Back