Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

Lol US Presidents don't set production levels.. just stop. You know absolutely nothing about the oil business in the US or anywhere else.
These folks are so fucking ignorant my head is exploding.

three excuses and deflection

prices will continue to rise until the demafasict are out of power

that’s the only reason
Another stupid, ignorant, fucking no meat on the bones argument. Get the fuck out of here. It's embarrassing. You have nothing to offer.

surada
Sorry you don't like the truth but we were oil independent. Trump opened up ANWAHR and all public lands to drilling.

Not my fault you couldn't see the forest for the trees. LOL
And you're an ignoramus; Overall, the United States imports more than it exports, making it a net importer of petroleum. In 2017, imports provided 19% of the country's demand for petroleum. Most of the petroleum imported by the U.S. is crude oil (70-80% of total petroleum imports, varying slightly from year to year).

and poorer…thanks to xiden, the demafasict and of course the dembot cultist like yourself jumping over the cliff
You go from dumb to dumber. Get lost. What a bore.

Does this dunce not understand how retarded his posts are?

Last edited:
Remember when Tater and the dems said this inflation was transitory.....Remember that come November.

LOL.....Maybe that's the new dem gambit since the covid petered out on them.....Have gas prices so high you won't be able to afford to drive to the polls.

But hey asshole dems, that's one thing we will carpool for. ;)
Lies of course. It's your MO.

Well, I think Koch may have a point that natl gas elec is not an evil thing unless we have all elec production we need from green sources
I want to know what is so evil about subways, trains, and electric cars?

Yeah, it kind of is. We could offset any loss of Russian Oil to the market by conserving or car pooling, but we won't do that. We'll pay the extra .40 a gallon and mutter about it as we slowly destroy the environment.

We should have had an exit strategy from petroleum in 1974 when the Arabs screwed us the first time... but we didn't.
What's wrong with constructing subways, high speed rail, and electric buses?

Trump made the conditions for further exploration and exploitation of oil fields favorable, Biden is making them unfavorable. Oil is a fungible commodity traded on open markets, both spot markets and futures markets. Any government actions to make future and current oil production more difficult or even non-existent impacts these markets, even if the true impact is months or years out.
Why do we need so many oil fields? Why not subways, high speed rail, electric cars and buses?

Yeah, it kind of is. We could offset any loss of Russian Oil to the market by conserving or car pooling, but we won't do that. We'll pay the extra .40 a gallon and mutter about it as we slowly destroy the environment.

We should have had an exit strategy from petroleum in 1974 when the Arabs screwed us the first time... but we didn't.

I suggest all of you read this in-depth CNBC article which tells the truth about the Ev's environmental impact. Biden and the Demonrats have chosen to destroy the fossil fuel industry and promote EVs which according to this article, most of us will be dead and gone before the EV industry is perfected and has any meaningful impact on the environment, if ever. This is coming for CNBC, not Fox.

Think Russia cyber or terror attacks----Biden and/or zuckerberg paid for election officials will demand ballot boxes put where they can't be secured to allow for massive cheating again this year.
There was no again. You're a pos liar.

I suggest all of you read this in-depth CNBC article which tells the truth about the Ev's environmental impact. Biden and the Demonrats have chosen to destroy the fossil fuel industry and promote EVs which according to this article, most of us will be dead and gone before the EV industry is perfected and has any meaningful impact on the environment, if ever. This is coming for CNBC, not Fox.
And subways, high speed rail, and electric buses?

Don't think the environmentalists have enough pull----this is about MONEY $$$ whoever is paying BIDEN wants our gas prices up for whatever reason.
More lies. "Whoever is paying Biden", but you don't know who they are? What an idiot.

Forum List

Back