Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

Golfing Gator

Not according to this.

seriously, do you have any data the any oil rigs are not active today?
They arent active in ANWR and many smart oil men may not invest in new production as long as a sworn enemy of fossil fuel sits in the white house

BTW: a note for libs living Rio Linda Ca

“sworn enemy” is my impression of joe biden

but since he normally talks from both sides of his mouth please dont demand direct quotes from him to back that up

The Biden administration is turning a deaf ear to Republicans pleading with him to ramp up oil production to help curb gas prices that are skyrocketing and further enriching Putin.

But hey, there is a war to wage on fossil fuels that is soooo much ore important

After all, elections have consequences, and one of those is you losing all your money to gas prices.
Biden has nothing to do with gas prices.

Golfing Gator

Not according to this.

I missed the part in there about the price of gas, can you highlight it for us?

The Biden administration is turning a deaf ear to Republicans pleading with him to ramp up oil production to help curb gas prices that are skyrocketing and further enriching Putin.

But hey, there is a war to wage on fossil fuels that is soooo much ore important

After all, elections have consequences, and one of those is you losing all your money to gas prices.
These clowns are blaming Putin for months old price inflation

Golfing Gator

Not according to this.

Gas prices under Trump for his 4 years.

1646063260838.png

Notice we got under 2 bucks only during the height of COVID.

I'm sure things would be much better (cheaper and con-venient) for you in Russia right now.

Golfing Gator
I can tell you what I paid for gas in Florida and it was 1.70 a gallon. Sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower.

It sure beat what I'm paying now.

The leftists have to lie about something as simple as oil prices. It’s so pathetic but not surprising.
There's no lying going on, and nothing shows the actual production of oil in oilfields in the geographical US isn't at maximum levels. Our production is steadily increasing post pandemic, and physically it takes time to get an oil rig some place and get it producing. Anyone can google it, but developing even a single well is a multi-year process. What's interesting, and what I have no idea how to find out, is how many wells were just shut down when the pandemic caused the global price of oil to collapse. I know how a land well can be temporarily be shut down, but an offshore well is probably a lot more complex.

Gas prices under Trump for his 4 years.

View attachment 608651

Notice we got under 2 bucks only during the height of COVID.
and a lot of "global" factors played into that. while i do agree trumps policies seem more friendly to us pumping our own oil and so forth, that as a driving force in what we pay at the pump is an illusion. but people don't want to think about it, simply load their emotional gun with a pain point and fire at who they hate.

may make you feel better, for a few minutes. but it does nothing to change the problem nor their overall understanding of it.

Golfing Gator
I can tell you what I paid for gas in Florida and it was 1.70 a gallon. Sometimes a little higher, sometimes a little lower.

It sure beat what I'm paying now.

yes, during the heart of the pandemic before Trump got OPEC and Russia to cut their oil production.

Lefties, if gas prices skyrocketed under Trump, would you be claiming the President has ZERO to do with FF costs?

Nope….and you all know it.

Lets say a President bans fracking.

How would that NOT affect production of oil and gas?

You lefties even ADMIT that regulations and taxes increase costs and prices.
that's throwing a rock in the water and seeing a ripple effect. if you really want to follow up on this, the questions run a lot deeper and require a broad understanding of various topics. lord knows i sure don't understand it all but i don't stop at "he did xyz, that caused 123" in a global market cause i hate someone.

new wells or all fracking?
how have these bans impacted gas prices in the past? did they really?
how much did that reduce the oil we produce ourselves? did it or just not open up new oil to pump?
what is the overall global state of energy and demand? if VERY HIGH, wouldn't that impact prices moreso than fracking in the US less?

OPEC can simply turn a knob and reduce or increase production and their actions have a far greater impact than ours do.

again, it's the easy route to blame biden for high gas prices. i do feel his actions do not HELP us at the pump, but it's certainly not the sole cause for what we pay at the pump today.

there's a lot of valid reasons to take biden to task for his actions and results, or lack there of. i'll stick with those.

The ones who are hurt most by inflation are the poor and the left have shown that everything else is more important to them than the prices the poor pay for goods and services.

Forum List

Back