Gas prices expected to go up even further thanks to Biden

Is that right? Presidents cant affect production levels with legislation and regulation?
Lol US Presidents don't set production levels.. just stop. You know absolutely nothing about the oil business in the US or anywhere else.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
martybegan
Yup and gas under Trump was 1.70 a gallon. Now its up to 3.59 a gallon after Bidung pretty much shut down oil production in this country.

Trump opened it up and we were oil independent under him. Not so under the walking talking disaster named Bidung.

What about banning fracking and offshore drilling? Moves like those from a President doesnt impact FF production?
Most US wells produce less than 50 barrels a day. They can't afford fracking or gas injection. We're still using rocker pumps in the US.

martybegan
Yup and gas under Trump was 1.70 a gallon. Now its up to 3.59 a gallon after Bidung pretty much shut down oil production in this country.

Trump opened it up and we were oil independent under him. Not so under the walking talking disaster named Bidung.
Trump lied. The US has never been energy independent. We use 20 million bpd.

The Biden administration is turning a deaf ear to Republicans pleading with him to ramp up oil production to help curb gas prices that are skyrocketing and further enriching Putin.

But hey, there is a war to wage on fossil fuels that is soooo much ore important

After all, elections have consequences, and one of those is you losing all your money to gas prices.
Dah, stand with Putin Trump, Hail!!

Lol US Presidents don't set production levels.. just stop. You know absolutely nothing about the oil business in the US or anywhere else.
You dont underatand the difference between “set” and “affect”?

I notice you often directly lie about the content of a post.

WHERE DID I SAY PRESIDENTS “SET” FOSSIL FUEL PRODUCTION?

Why lie?

Trump lied. The US has never been energy independent. We use 20 million bpd.
The US buys oil on the world market but sells it also

open up ANWR and finish the Keystone pipeline

or better yet bring back trump and let him do it

then start building nuclear power plants

You dont underatand the difference between “set” and “affect”?

I notice you often directly lie about the content of a post.

WHERE DID I SAY PRESIDENTS “SET” FOSSIL FUEL PRODUCTION?

Why lie?
US oil production is the most expensive in the world. The president doesn't control that either. Why don't you let US oil companies do what they do well and butt out unless you are planning to start your own oil company.

surada
Sorry you don't like the truth but we were oil independent. Trump opened up ANWAHR and all public lands to drilling.

Not my fault you couldn't see the forest for the trees. LOL

The US buys oil on the world market but sells it also

open up ANWR and finish the Keystone pipeline

or better yet bring back trump and let him do it

then start building nuclear power plants
Keystone XL strictly benefits the Chinese. The US exports 3-5 million bpd and imports 7-8 million bpd. Trump is an ignorant man.

surada
Sorry you don't like the truth but we were oil independent. Trump opened up ANWAHR and all public lands to drilling.

Not my fault you couldn't see the forest for the trees. LOL
American energy alliance is strictly political.

Forum List

Back